Windows 10: when i update my last one the openning screen become blue and pc dont open to desktop and...

Discus and support when i update my last one the openning screen become blue and pc dont open to desktop and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i open my pc and he ask me to update and restar i do that and after update he make ablue screen and wont open again and only restart idont know what i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by محمود وليد عبد العال, May 28, 2023.

1. when i update my last one the openning screen become blue and pc dont open to desktop and...

i open my pc and he ask me to update and restar i do that and after update he make ablue screen and wont open again and only restart idont know what i do and i need to open my pc

:)

محمود وليد عبد العال, May 28, 2023
  2. ss2020 Win User

Desktop items open Libreoffice; windows bugged and flickering

My mother's PC had the most bizarre bug I've ever seen this morning.

PC specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Version: 1903 when problem occurred (1909 now)

What happened:
    • all desktop items, including folders, opened in Libreoffice Writer; once open it displayed a blank document then began flickering as if it had bugged while scrolling
    • opened Task Manager from the task bar, selecting the second tab opened the final tab, which began flickering like Libreoffice
    • problems stopped after a restart, then occurred again after another restart; then stopped after the PC ran for a short time
    • no error popups or BSODs
    • she said Candycrush reported an error earlier but it didn't occur when I looked at it; she said it mentioned "something about the desktop"

Steps I've taken:
    • did a quick virus scan then reboot scan with Windows Defender; no problems found
    • sfc /scannow; no problems found
    • installed update KB4537572 and upgraded system to 1909; updates appear to have been successful, no other updates available

At the moment the problem has disappeared, but since it reoccurred previously I'm not sure it hasn't been fixed.

I'm out of ideas. What else can I check and what other tests can I run? Based on the given information could anyone suggest what the problem might be?

ss2020, May 28, 2023
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, May 28, 2023
  4. when i update my last one the openning screen become blue and pc dont open to desktop and...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 28, 2023
Thema:

when i update my last one the openning screen become blue and pc dont open to desktop and...

1. when i update my last one the openning screen become blue and pc dont open to desktop and... - Similar Threads - update last openning

2. When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...: Hi Everyone I use task view too much in my laptop that works with windows 11 I entered dev channel because I love to have new featuresbut when I upgrade to build 23471 in dev channel I opened vs code and a video in desktop called css After ending 5 videos I go to another...
  3. When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...: Hi Everyone I use task view too much in my laptop that works with windows 11 I entered dev channel because I love to have new featuresbut when I upgrade to build 23471 in dev channel I opened vs code and a video in desktop called css After ending 5 videos I go to another...
  4. when i update my last one the openning screen become blue and pc dont open to desktop and...

when i update my last one the openning screen become blue and pc dont open to desktop and...: i open my pc and he ask me to update and restar i do that and after update he make ablue screen and wont open again and only restart idont know what i do and i need to open my pc...
  5. My computer opened to a different desktop page. I can't open the one that is in/on my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer opened to a different desktop page. I can't open the one that is in/on my...: Hello,My computer opened to a different desktop page. I can't open the one that is in/on my computer. As well as accessing all of my files. I also have a "Driver Failure Power State" Blue Screen that has been recurring while working in Adobe Lightroom. Please respond ASAP, as...
  6. My computer opened to a different desktop page. I can't open the one that is in/on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer opened to a different desktop page. I can't open the one that is in/on my...: Hello,My computer opened to a different desktop page. I can't open the one that is in/on my computer. As well as accessing all of my files. I also have a "Driver Failure Power State" Blue Screen that has been recurring while working in Adobe Lightroom. Please respond ASAP, as...
  7. My computer opened to a different desktop page. I can't open the one that is in/on my...

8. Blue screen will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen will not open: Blue screen will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-will-not-open/e19cca00-65c5-437a-9f56-59af24458c8b
  9. Blue Screen when I open the camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen when I open the camera: I get a blue screen when I try to access the camera be it from the default app or zoom. I've seen a thread on the seem but it seems to be from 2015 and it's outdated. Here's the link to my dmp file on the same time its been crashing....
  10. Why: when I open my iPhone, my desktop folders will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why: when I open my iPhone, my desktop folders will not open: Does anyone know a fix this this problem? When I plug in my iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop, it opens the right file, but that file will not open. I close it (close the program), and open it with This PC which recognizes the iphone. Then i copy images to a Desktop folder,...