Windows 10: when i update my pc intel(R) HD graphics 620 is working.

Discus and support when i update my pc intel(R) HD graphics 620 is working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I solve my problem of intel (R) HD graphics 620, which is not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abishekkumar shah, Feb 8, 2019.

1. when i update my pc intel(R) HD graphics 620 is working.

how can I solve my problem of intel (R) HD graphics 620, which is not working.

:)

Abishekkumar shah, Feb 8, 2019

2. Updating Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

After I Updated this drive (Intel(R) HD Graphics Family) to the latest version, right clicking on the desktop & the File Explorer takes 10 seconds to show the list.

please Help!

Nizar Drwish, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Updating Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Hello Nizar,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to confirm that the issue is with the latest driver.

Try rolling back the driver and check if it helps.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "devmgmt.msc" and select Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.
    • Open it and go to driver tab.
    • Select Roll back driver and check.

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 8, 2019
  4. when i update my pc intel(R) HD graphics 620 is working.

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 not working

Since you still did not provide your Intel driver version in device mgr. I can tell you that I have ASUS laptop that uses

Intel HD 4000 video adapter.

When I do clean install Windows 10 OS whether is public or preview build the initial video adapter is Microsoft HD adapter. If I am online after an about hour or so, Intel HD driver will install.

I am currently using that Intel Driver from initial install. But if I was to go device mgr-video adapter and click update driver another Intel HD driver will install.

So as far I know Microsoft has approved two Intel drivers to use with new Windows 10 OS. My original Windows OS was Windows 8 when I bought it.

Here are the two Intel drivers:

Clean install version:

Driver Version: 15.33.42.4358

(Driver # used at Intel Download site)

Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 10.18.10.4358
    (Driver # used in Device Mgr)

Intel(R) Display Audio Driver: 6.16.0.3154

Update Version:

Driver Version: 15.33.43.4425

(Driver # used at Intel Download site)

Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 10.18.10.4425
    (Driver # used in Device Mgr)

Intel(R) Display Audio Driver: 6.16.0.3154

Both of these Intel HD 4000 drivers are available for download at Intel Product Support site:

Support for Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Jmarco0921, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

when i update my pc intel(R) HD graphics 620 is working.

1. when i update my pc intel(R) HD graphics 620 is working. - Similar Threads - update intel graphics

2. Screen got freez when Intel HD graphics 620 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen got freez when Intel HD graphics 620 update.: My Dell Vostro 14 3468 7th gen core i3 7100u.Is got stock when graphic driver update.After updation some times it works good for a while and then start flicker and cursor got stock....
  3. Screen got freez when Intel HD graphics 620 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen got freez when Intel HD graphics 620 update.: My Dell Vostro 14 3468 7th gen core i3 7100u.Is got stock when graphic driver update.After updation some times it works good for a while and then start flicker and cursor got stock....
  4. Screen got freez when Intel HD graphics 620 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  6. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  7. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?

Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G laptop and I really need the latest driver for the graphics card. Windows says that the latest drivers are installed. Intel says so: [ATTACH] And if I go to the manufacturer. namely Acer, I can't find any installation option for...
  9. My Intel hd 620 graphics driver is missing!

My Intel hd 620 graphics driver is missing!: so I have encountered a problem in my device. an error 0xc0000001 has appeared. I have tried many solutions to fix it but the only way is to reinstall windows 10 in my laptop. when the windows 10 has been installed, I have checked my drivers and it is all missing. Here are...
  10. Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating: Hello, recently I noticed a problem after upgrading to windows 10. My graphics card doesn't seem to be updating, despite the update seemingly successfully installing (meaning that I don't get any errors, and the computer restarts), however, when I check on the driver manager...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my Intel Graphics 620 offline