Windows 10: when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try...

Discus and support when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have attached some pictures related my question.I hope you can understand my problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Injam Ullah, Dec 4, 2022.

1. when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try...

I have attached some pictures related my question.I hope you can understand my problem

:)

Injam Ullah, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

MTP not working

Hi Neeraj Chimwal,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please answer the below questions:

1. What is the version of Windows you are using?
    2. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

Media Transfer Protocol(MTP) allows media files to be transferred
    automatically to and from portable devices. Devices using MTP have a USB connection that allows users to connect the device directly to a computer. To transfer the files we require a specific driver, if the driver is corrupted, we come across
    these issues.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Install Media feature pack.

I would suggest you to install
    Media Feature Pack.
    Select the edition as 1803 and follow the on screen instructions. Once the installation is done, go back to
    C:\Windows\INF folder and search for "wpdmtp.inf" file.

Method 2:
    Install the MTP driver.

Step 1:

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Select the driver, right click and select update driver.
    4. Click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.
    5. Now select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
    6. You will have a list, select "MTP USB Device" and click on next.

Step 2: If MTP USB device in not listed in compatible hardware, then manually install the MTP USB driver.

1. Click on Action > select
      Add legacy hardware.
    2. Select install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced).
    3. Select "Portable Device" > Now, select
      MTP USB device and start the installation.
    4. Now MTP device will be visible under compatible hardware mentioned in the
      step 1.

Method 3: Modify registry.

Note: Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry
    before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. To backup and restore registry key, refer Microsoft article on
    How to back up and restore the registry
    in Windows

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type regedit and hit enter.
    3. Navigate to the following key:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class
    4. Click Edit menu on top and select
      Find.
    5. Type Portable Devices into the box and click
      Find Next.
    6. Check for UpperFilters from the right pane and right click on it > Select
      Delete.
    7. Close the registry and check if MTP issue is fixed.

when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try... 47ce4291-aeed-4260-bb91-eede36dc7714?upload=true.png

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Srikanth Win User
    Android MTP stopped working on Windows 10

I've faced similar problem, and finally this procedure worked for me:

Put your android device in MTP mode and uninstall the driver from device manager and follow these steps.

1. Search for "wpdmtp.inf" file.
      (For example for Windows 10, 64bit OS, you will find the location in "C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_wpdmtp.inf_...........")
    2. Right click the "wpdmtp.inf" file and select install. Wait until the driver automatically gets installed.

Let the PC be connected to internet while doing the above process.

Start using the your Android MTP. Enjoy!!

If problem still exists keep exploring about the error messages until you find the solution.

Never give-up when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try... :)

Srikanth, Dec 4, 2022
  4. when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try...

How to Fix a MTP USB Device Driver Problem (Music-related)

Summary

Sometimes, when trying to move music to a Windows Phone device, you might receive a message from your Windows-based computer that the
    MTP USB Device is not installed correctly. If this describes you, then this Wiki is for you!

Details

Here's two different methods for fixing your MTP USB Device issue on your Windows-based PC:

Fix MTP USB Device Driver Problem - Option 1

• Download MPT (Media Transfer Protocol) Porting Kit from Microsoft's official website.
    • Install it to your computer.
    • Reboot your computer.
    • Reconnect your mobile phone to your computer by using the USB cable.

Fix MTP USB Device Driver Problem - Option 2

• Go to Device Manager, under Portable Devices, right-click on MTP USB Device, and then click on Update Driver Software to update the MTP USB device driver.
      when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try... 92451799-2c13-457b-8f11-13611b149fec.gif
    • Select “Let me pick from a List of device drivers on your computer”. The list will show installed driver software compatible with the device.
      when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try... aca42a78-0e40-4d30-9b8e-1e4bc4200954.gif
    • Select the driver you want to install and then click “Next”. Reconnect your mobile phone to your computer.

If neither of the ways above can solve the MTP USB device driver problems, you'' probably need to look for the MTP USB driver on Nokia's Support Site.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try...

1. when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try... - Similar Threads - upgrade 22H edition

2. MANY PROBLEM IN WIN 11, BUT HERE I WANT ONLY 4 PROBLEMS THAT I FACED MANY TIME TO WORK WITH...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MANY PROBLEM IN WIN 11, BUT HERE I WANT ONLY 4 PROBLEMS THAT I FACED MANY TIME TO WORK WITH...: MANY PROBLEM IN WIN 11, BUT HERE I WANT ONLY 4 PROBLEMS THAT I FACED MANY TIME TO WORK WITH WIN 11.. BUT IN WIN 7 , THESE WORK FINE…PLEASE UPDATE WIN 11 FROM WIN 7…IN FILE EXPLORER, IF I SEARCH A FILE WITH NAME, IT DID NOT KEEP REMEMBER IT IF I WANT TO SEARCH SAME WORD AGAIN,...
  3. MANY PROBLEM IN WIN 11, BUT HERE I WANT ONLY 4 PROBLEMS THAT I FACED MANY TIME TO WORK WITH...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MANY PROBLEM IN WIN 11, BUT HERE I WANT ONLY 4 PROBLEMS THAT I FACED MANY TIME TO WORK WITH...: MANY PROBLEM IN WIN 11, BUT HERE I WANT ONLY 4 PROBLEMS THAT I FACED MANY TIME TO WORK WITH WIN 11.. BUT IN WIN 7 , THESE WORK FINE…PLEASE UPDATE WIN 11 FROM WIN 7…IN FILE EXPLORER, IF I SEARCH A FILE WITH NAME, IT DID NOT KEEP REMEMBER IT IF I WANT TO SEARCH SAME WORD AGAIN,...
  4. I have problems with the drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have problems with the drivers: I have problems on the computer with the Wi-Fi board and battery drivers since the Wi-Fi networks do not appear and I have error code 10 and code 40 in the device manager. In addition, the battery is in good condition and the calibration was carried out at the same time....
  5. I have problems with the drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with the drivers: I have problems on the computer with the Wi-Fi board and battery drivers since the Wi-Fi networks do not appear and I have error code 10 and code 40 in the device manager. In addition, the battery is in good condition and the calibration was carried out at the same time....
  6. I have problems with the drivers

7. when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I upgrade win 11 22H edition then I have facing MTP driver Problem and I have many try...: I have attached some pictures related my question.I hope you can understand my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-upgrade-win-11-22h-edition-then-i-have/d6e28207-1974-48e0-83f4-037a865cf99c
  8. i have a win 7 and when i tried to upgrade it to win 10 and it give an error when i open...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have a win 7 and when i tried to upgrade it to win 10 and it give an error when i open...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/haimen-05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/um511g/i_have_a_win_7_and_when_i_tried_to_upgrade_it_to/
  9. I have a problem with windows 11 upgrade

I have a problem with windows 11 upgrade: When I was checking for updates suddenly windows 11 showed up and then there is notice to check if my PC is compactible so I made my way to below link in which it showed up window is working on your upgrade or something and there link of “see minimum requirements” in which...
  10. Having problem to update MTP Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problem to update MTP Driver: [ATTACH] As you can see suddenly I having problem to update the MTP driver, it's keep showing me this message. I tried all possible solution from internet but I didn't find the right one. Please help me with the solution....