Windows 10: When I use Cortana it says no mic connected - I use the mic for other things and it works...

Discus and support When I use Cortana it says no mic connected - I use the mic for other things and it works... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is a cortana problem - I didn't any drop down screen with Cortana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HaroldWhite3, Dec 24, 2020.

1. When I use Cortana it says no mic connected - I use the mic for other things and it works...

This is a cortana problem - I didn't any drop down screen with Cortana

:)

HaroldWhite3, Dec 24, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Cortana Mic Not Working-Mic is Functional and works with games/Google

Hi pittyguy578

When you say you set up mic in settings did you do that in the Cortana settings box?

Caledon Ken, Dec 24, 2020
  4. When I use Cortana it says no mic connected - I use the mic for other things and it works...

problem with cortana and mic

Hai

In my pc(Lenovo g50-80) the connection with my inbuilt mic Conexant smartAudio Hd and Cortana doesn't seems to well. Cortana says my mic is not compatible but after a few days I opened the I started to hear disturbing noise when I muted my speaker
    it stopped but after I unmuted it the mic started to make this sound. I tried disabling mic but the problem remained after enabling it after sometime I realized that Cortana was responsible for this so I disabled it. After that my mic went crazy it started
    to repeat for every sound and started to create low frequency sounds. How to fix it and make Cortana work with the mic

Arun007raj, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

When I use Cortana it says no mic connected - I use the mic for other things and it works...

1. When I use Cortana it says no mic connected - I use the mic for other things and it works... - Similar Threads - Cortana says mic

2. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.: So I'm trying to record audio from my Nintendo DSi using my PC. I have 2 Mic In things on my computer. One at the back, and one at the front. When I connect my DSi using one of the Mic In thing, my actual microphone, which is connected to the other Mic In thing, gets ignored,...
  3. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.: So I'm trying to record audio from my Nintendo DSi using my PC. I have 2 Mic In things on my computer. One at the back, and one at the front. When I connect my DSi using one of the Mic In thing, my actual microphone, which is connected to the other Mic In thing, gets ignored,...
  4. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CORTANA MIC

in Cortana
    CORTANA MIC: Hi , How do I enable setting such that when I open cortana then mic get on and not to click on mike. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-mic/37bc2b6c-9afe-4fab-a63d-0f86f1ce5fef
  6. Computer says I'm using headset mic, but then uses built in mic in laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer says I'm using headset mic, but then uses built in mic in laptop.: Everytime I plug in my headset (I have tried multiple different headsets) it says I am using my headset mic. Than when I use it in something like Discord it uses my built in lap top mic anyway. Help? submitted by /u/GrumpyBird531 [link] [comments]...
  7. No audio output, mic doesn't work and other things

No audio output, mic doesn't work and other things: Is my motherboard bad, or have I missed something?. This started with MSI B360M mobo, and four year old gigabyte video card. I have three monitors and use six desktops in my writing and image manipulation using Lightroom. Running Win 10 V 2004 patched so far. My window...
  8. No sound when using mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound when using mic: Every time I try to use the mic the sound just doesn't come out submitted by /u/iansparta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epayqz/no_sound_when_using_mic/
  9. Mic used in talking to Cortana

in Cortana
    Mic used in talking to Cortana: Does a Snowball mic work with Cortana in Windows 10, version 10.0.0.18362, build 18362? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-used-in-talking-to-cortana/555e79fa-16d2-4590-85eb-572b8f3af756"
  10. mic not working when i use zoom after windows update

mic not working when i use zoom after windows update: microsoft windows update has disabled my mic when i use zoom It works perfectly on Skpe How do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-not-working-when-i-use-zoom-after-windows/21609d2c-6925-4884-986f-c6b301c79b43