Windows 10: When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again

Discus and support When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am having a problem with my Ms Office. I am getting a sign that tells me there is an error, that I am signed in, but that I should sign in again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rosey21, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Rosey21 Win User

When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again

Hi, I am having a problem with my Ms Office. I am getting a sign that tells me there is an error, that I am signed in, but that I should sign in again to fix the problem. I don't dare to do this because I worry that I may end up having to sign in every time I use Office.Can anybody tell me why is that there? What does it mean, and how to get rid of it?MS Office Home and Student 2019.Lenovo Yoga C740 151 mlModel 81TDSN PF2EV9YBPurchased Aug 19, 2021Windows 11Thanks,Rosey

:)

Rosey21, Sep 3, 2023

2. MS Office sign in

I have a Windows 10 PC

I have MS Office 2016 Pro with a local Licence (NOT Office 365)

I don't want to sign in to Windows with my MS Account.

I don't want my MS Office applications logged in to MS Office.

Today , one more time, all my offices applications appeared signed in to MS Office.

I clicked sign off in MS word.

When I opened MS Outlook it asked for my hotmail account password

I typed it. When I opened MS Word it was signed in to ms Office again.

I signed off.

I opened MS Outlook and deleted my hotmail account.

Then closed it and opened it again.

Added my hotmail account.

It let me choose between using it through all "my device" (Is that how you call now PCs?) or just my MS Office applications.

I don't want to use it for nothing except my hotmail, as I have done for decades.

Can I get any help to achieve that?

Thanks

By the way, in Windows Settings-Accounts-Your info I appear as local account administrator.

SergioTorres, Sep 3, 2023
  3. MS Office sign in

Thank you for your answer, André.

My point is I don't want to sign in in any of the ms office applications.

But I would like to to be able to read my hotmail email without it meaning signing in.

I am considering to stop using MS Office. It is not like there are no options out there.

Microsoft should want us signed in because it offers value to us and not because we have no other option.

SergioTorres, Sep 3, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you able to login to Windows?

I suggest you to again create PIN password and check if the issue persist

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Accounts, under sign in options.

• Select Add PIN and check if the helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 3, 2023
Thema:

1. When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again - Similar Threads - Office asked sign

2. MS Office 365 saying I am offline when I am online.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office 365 saying I am offline when I am online.: MS Office 365 saying I am offline when I am online. Office will not open. I am running Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-365-saying-i-am-offline-when-i-am-online/011d16fc-db3b-4938-be9a-81260217a72e
  3. MS Office 365 saying I am offline when I am online.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Office 365 saying I am offline when I am online.: MS Office 365 saying I am offline when I am online. Office will not open. I am running Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-365-saying-i-am-offline-when-i-am-online/011d16fc-db3b-4938-be9a-81260217a72e
  4. MS Office 365 saying I am offline when I am online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again

When I use my MS Office, I am asked to sign in again: Hi, I am having a problem with my Ms Office. I am getting a sign that tells me there is an error, that I am signed in, but that I should sign in again to fix the problem. I don't dare to do this because I worry that I may end up having to sign in every time I use Office.Can...
  6. My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...: My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to Sign in.In other words. I can not access my Widgets....
  7. My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...: My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to Sign in.In other words. I can not access my Widgets....
  8. Windows 10 - MS Office installed and asked to sign (I Don't Use or Need It)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 - MS Office installed and asked to sign (I Don't Use or Need It): Hello, I just was makinga video for YouTube and Facebook and Zgameeditor almost crashed and MS Office popped up and asked to me to login. I closed that windows and looked in Add and remove programs and found that it was installed for some reason. I don't need or use this,...
  9. MS Office sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Office sign in: I have a Windows 10 PC I have MS Office 2016 Pro with a local Licence (NOT Office 365) I don't want to sign in to Windows with my MS Account. I don't want my MS Office applications logged in to MS Office. Today , one more time, all my offices applications appeared signed...
  10. MS Office 365 saying I am offline when I am online

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Office 365 saying I am offline when I am online: What do I need to do to enable MS Office 365 to see that I am online? If I open one of the suite and sign in straight away on switching the laptop on, then it does seem to work, but if I carry out any other functions and then open, say, PowerPoint, when I try to sign in, it...