Windows 10: When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????
Discus and support When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder???? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I try to use the snipping tool, and it works fine, except it doesn't go to my corresponding folder [pictures] and it doesn't pop a a notification! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cyberkindawon, May 4, 2024.
Thema:
When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????
Loading...
-
When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder???? - Similar Threads - snipping tool doesn't
-
Snipping Tool notifications not showing in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsSnipping Tool notifications not showing in Windows 11: [ATTACH]The Snipping Tool in Windows 11 normally shows a notification after you capture a screenshot. This notification lets you quickly open the captured snip to edit, save, or share it. However, some users have reported that Snipping Tool notifications are not showing on... -
Snipping tool does not show markup / save notification
in Windows 10 GamingSnipping tool does not show markup / save notification: Windows 11 24H2. Snipping tool will save capture to default location. The mark up and save notification on bottom right see attachment does not appear. Preliminary testing seems to indicate that installing windows update KB5051987is causing the problem. Here is screenshot of... -
Snipping tool does not show markup / save notification
in Windows 10 Software and AppsSnipping tool does not show markup / save notification: Windows 11 24H2. Snipping tool will save capture to default location. The mark up and save notification on bottom right see attachment does not appear. Preliminary testing seems to indicate that installing windows update KB5051987is causing the problem. Here is screenshot of... -
When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWhen I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????: I try to use the snipping tool, and it works fine, except it doesn't go to my corresponding folder [pictures] and it doesn't pop a a notification! I have my notis turned on, help????????... -
Two snipping tools showed up when I typed snipping tool in search bar.
in Windows 10 GamingTwo snipping tools showed up when I typed snipping tool in search bar.: Hi guys,I typed snipping tool in search bar and two options showed up. It happened only once. I clicked one below. I just want to learn why did it happen?... -
Snipping Tool notification problem
in Windows 10 Software and AppsSnipping Tool notification problem: Hi, so basically I read a lot of manga and I like taking screenshots of important, fun or good moments with the Snipping Tool, so what I do is I usually have to manually go click on the notification that pop up at the very right of the tasks bar and then I like to manually... -
Snipping Tool notification problem
in Windows 10 GamingSnipping Tool notification problem: Hi, so basically I read a lot of manga and I like taking screenshots of important, fun or good moments with the Snipping Tool, so what I do is I usually have to manually go click on the notification that pop up at the very right of the tasks bar and then I like to manually... -
Snipping Tool notification problem
in Windows 10 CustomizationSnipping Tool notification problem: Hi, so basically I read a lot of manga and I like taking screenshots of important, fun or good moments with the Snipping Tool, so what I do is I usually have to manually go click on the notification that pop up at the very right of the tasks bar and then I like to manually... -
Why does my screen go black when I click the New button using the snip tool?
in Windows 10 Network and SharingWhy does my screen go black when I click the New button using the snip tool?: I have been using the snip tool successfully for several months and now all I get is a black screen when trying to use the snip tool.....There was no category in the "Windows Topic" box below for my problem....please help me, I use this tool a lot....