Windows 10: When I use the Wsim tiles section

Discus and support When I use the Wsim tiles section in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] 'In the above picture is where I am talking about . It is the tiles section. What kind of files are these tiles and how do I make them work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RBCC, Mar 31, 2019.

1. RBCC Win User

When I use the Wsim tiles section

When I use the Wsim tiles section [​IMG]

'In the above picture is where I am talking about . It is the tiles section. What kind of files are these tiles and how do I make them work? John*sarc*Party

:)

2. Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Mar 31, 2019
  3. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Adding Tile Sections to Start Menu (Win 10 Pro)...

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry for the Inconvenience caused. There is no option to increase the tile section in Windows 10. I would suggest you to provide your Feedback in Windows Feedback App.to share your Feedback.

• Type Windows Feedback on the search box and press enter

• Follow onscreen instructions.
    I hope the above information helps. Please get back to us with the details and updated info. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Arul_D, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

1. When I use the Wsim tiles section - Similar Threads - Wsim tiles section

2. Start Menu Tile section New Icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Tile section New Icons not appearing: HI All,I need few new web shortcuts in start menu but its not appearing. we copied relevant files under "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\start shortcuts"We have an xml file which will help us to organize the shortcuts like, column and row and category Web...
  3. Start Menu Tile section New Icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu Tile section New Icons not appearing: HI All,I need few new web shortcuts in start menu but its not appearing. we copied relevant files under "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\start shortcuts"We have an xml file which will help us to organize the shortcuts like, column and row and category Web...
  4. Start Menu Tile section New Icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot open .WIM with WSIM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open .WIM with WSIM: I am tasked with imaging multiple machines. I have chosen to use DISM on WinPE to apply a custom .WIM file to the Windows partition. This .WIM contains custom software.How can we modify the .WIM so that OOBE uses an answer key? The only option we want on OOBE is Wi-Fi and...
  6. Cannot open .WIM with WSIM

Cannot open .WIM with WSIM: I am tasked with imaging multiple machines. I have chosen to use DISM on WinPE to apply a custom .WIM file to the Windows partition. This .WIM contains custom software.How can we modify the .WIM so that OOBE uses an answer key? The only option we want on OOBE is Wi-Fi and...
  7. Cannot open .WIM with WSIM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. WSIM Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    WSIM Error: Hi I have Windows 10 Enterprise X64 When ı use WSIM and Windows 8.1 X64 add to Windows 10 iso file show errror. [img] log file detail to20150828_9324.txt WSIM version:6.3.9600.17029 19697
  9. Cortana missing Live Tile and from All Apps section

Cortana missing Live Tile and from All Apps section: I have had this issue for a while and was wondering if anyone knows of a way to restore these. The Cortana Live Tile and Cortana entry in the All Apps section are both missing so I cannot re-add the Live Tile back. Any help on this would be appreciated. 42320
  10. missing live tile section windows 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Support
    missing live tile section windows 10 PRO: For some reason my start display no longer has a live tile section...only the left most column and the program list. Didn't notice exactly when this change occurred but I haven't been able to figure out how to reestablish. I tried expanding the panel area but even though the...