Windows 10: When I use Zoom, it causes a crash.

Discus and support When I use Zoom, it causes a crash. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem occurs every time I use Zoom, it causes a crash every time, but after a few seconds, it will reconnect by itself. In the Event Viewer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HanXi2, Sep 14, 2020.

1. HanXi2 Win User

When I use Zoom, it causes a crash.

This problem occurs every time I use Zoom, it causes a crash every time, but after a few seconds, it will reconnect by itself.

In the Event Viewer, I found:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="ApCent" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">0</EventID>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-09-14T21:59:04.948528400Z" />

<EventRecordID>30558</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>[msg_278]: Waiting for fListXml.xml token</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

And after 1 sec, it shows another event:

-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    -<System>
    <Provider Name="ApCent" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">0</EventID>
    <Level>4</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2020-09-14T21:59:05.453813900Z" />
    <EventRecordID>30559</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-JCPQ5HC</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    -<EventData>
    <Data>[msg_279]: Release fListXml.xml token</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

HanXi2, Sep 14, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 14, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    GPU-Z 0.7.5 causing crashes on load up

Any chance you could narrow it down to which running application causes GPU-Z to crash? Ideally steps to reproduce for me here.

W1zzard, Sep 14, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. When I use Zoom, it causes a crash. - Similar Threads - Zoom causes crash

2. Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.: When I try to use Zoom, it crashes my computer with this blue screen stop code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. then I restart and my computer stops recognizing the built-in camera after this.When I reinstall drivers by going to device manager--action--scan for hardware changes--restart,...
  3. Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.: When I try to use Zoom, it crashes my computer with this blue screen stop code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. then I restart and my computer stops recognizing the built-in camera after this.When I reinstall drivers by going to device manager--action--scan for hardware changes--restart,...
  4. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  5. camera flicking when using Zoom

camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  6. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Zoom crashes when webcam starts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zoom crashes when webcam starts: This is not a question - but a possible solution.After trying everything everyone on the internet suggested with no luck - I suspected that it was my anti-virus software.I use Bitdefender - but I would guess any antivirus could also be the problem if the software monitors...
  8. zoom crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    zoom crashing: i dont understrand why my zoom keep crashing this a new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-crashing/2c40c2a5-6713-4676-b2a4-556cb6284085
  9. Screen blanking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen blanking when using Zoom: I know a lot of people are having trouble with this: I just bought a brand new HP all-in-one so I don't have to use my laptop for Zoom meetings, but the screen blacks out and does some weird jumping when I'm in Zoom meetings. My old HP laptop does not have this issue, so I...
  10. Zoom app- When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera

Zoom app- When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera: When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera * Moved from MSN * Original title: Zoom app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-when-i-use-the-app-zoom-i-cant-use-the/88fc760f-4274-403c-8997-c806f2483bf0