Windows 10: When i used the MDT, error occurred that "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in and will...

Discus and support When i used the MDT, error occurred that "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in and will... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I used the MDT tool, the following error occurred when I selected the Windows PE settings in the Deployment share property,it said:“MMC has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EthanXU1, May 30, 2019.

1. EthanXU1 Win User

When i used the MDT, error occurred that "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in and will...

When I used the MDT tool, the following error occurred when I selected the Windows PE settings in the Deployment share property,it said:“MMC has detected an error in a snap-in and will unload it”

When i update the MDT Deployment Share,finally the following error occurred

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

System.Management.Automation.CmdletInvocationException: Unable to open the specified WIM file. ---> System.Exception: Unable to open the specified WIM file. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the path specified

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Microsoft.BDD.Core.BDDWimFile..ctor(String wimPath, Boolean forUpdate)
    at Microsoft.BDD.PSSnapIn.UpdateDeploymentPoint.UpdateBootImage(String template, String platform, String dpPath, Boolean createISO, String isoName)
    at Microsoft.BDD.PSSnapIn.UpdateDeploymentPoint.ProcessRecord()
    at System.Management.Automation.CommandProcessor.ProcessRecord()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.PipelineBase.Invoke(IEnumerable input)
    at Microsoft.BDD.Wizards.UpdateProgress.WizardProcessing()
    at Microsoft.BDD.Wizards.WizardProgress.InitiateWizardProcessing()

:)

EthanXU1, May 30, 2019
  2. abrogard Win User

How To Fix MMC Error "detected error in snap in..." ?

I am trying to disable Cortana.

In the GPE I go to edit "Cortana" and I get a message that MMC has detected an error in a snap-in.

Found a fix on the web that involved adding to the system path.

But it hasn't worked.

Anyone got any ideas? hopefully.......

abrogard, May 30, 2019
  3. sclady2 Win User
    MMC Error

What does MMC has detected an error in a snap in. MMC could not create FX:cb05566ad-fe9c-4363-be05-7a4cbb7cb510.

I was trying to take an AARP driving course. Also there seems to be something running in background but doesn't show o

sclady2, May 30, 2019
  4. commonone Win User

When i used the MDT, error occurred that "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in and will...

MMC - Could not create the Snap-in

Having Windows 10 Version 1703 64-based on a HP Laptop.

Tried to install gpedit.msc, but continuously have error message

'MMC could not create the snap-in'

with 'CLSID: {8FCOB734-A0E1-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}'

Have tried trolling Google with all suggestions

1) sfc /scannow - with no issues found

2) https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=M...&ie=UTF-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=LtR9Wa3jAoifgAbtg5rIAw

3) Fix for MMC could not create snap-in for Group Policy Object editor at Multiplay Labs

4) Enable/Disable Group Policy in Windows Xp from cmd or Regedit

5) http://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/fix-mmc-could-not-create-the-snap-in/

Where one suggests to delete the 'CLSID: {8FCOB734-A0E1-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}' in the registry to create a new clsid on reboot/restart, I cannot delete it as it returns as an error.

Have installed the gpedit.msc on my Tablet with no issues with same gpedit download.

Any clues

commonone, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. When i used the MDT, error occurred that "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in and will... - Similar Threads - used MDT error

2. MMC cannot initialize the snap-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MMC cannot initialize the snap-in: I can press windows+R and enter hit type gpedit.msc after that I can open any file it shows MMC cannot initialize the snap-in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc-cannot-initialize-the-snap-in/e6a3d9d3-2e03-45ba-8c32-355042e4374a
  3. MMC cannot initialize the snap-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MMC cannot initialize the snap-in: I can press windows+R and enter hit type gpedit.msc after that I can open any file it shows MMC cannot initialize the snap-in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc-cannot-initialize-the-snap-in/e6a3d9d3-2e03-45ba-8c32-355042e4374a
  4. mmc snap-in task schedular

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mmc snap-in task schedular: so i was trying to get my anti malware service executable fixed for using high disk but this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc-snap-in-task-schedular/8b49a0d3-4a7e-4481-aec2-4aea5bf41f3c
  5. Craigslist - error has occurred

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Craigslist - error has occurred: Please help me. An error has occurred when applying for job. Please call or text me at 626 407-8027 or *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/craigslist-error-has-occurred/b1c0d81c-722f-4f31-805e-2f54aa6cc877
  6. MMC detects error in a snap-in

in Windows 10 Support
    MMC detects error in a snap-in: Howdy, I am running a HP All-in-One 23-g017c, Windows 10 Home 64-bit Operating system. A few hours ago I was trying to open my Event Viewer to check on something and discovered the following problem. I clicked on my Component Services like I always do. I then clicked on...
  7. An error has occured message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error has occured message: Why do I get an error message on Craigslist when I click on the reply to show the phone numbers? It just started doing this . I can use Google Crome and it will show the phone numbers....
  8. MMC could not create the snap-in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MMC could not create the snap-in: Event viewer desapir in my laptop, i check the turnthe Microsoft.net Framwork,then in the registry i did the HKEY_LOCAL_MECHINE\Software\MICROSOFT\MMC\Snapinsvinside snapins search for the error number specified in CLSID,diddn't work,then Idid sfc /scannow, then scan with...
  9. How To Fix MMC Error "detected error in snap in..." ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Fix MMC Error "detected error in snap in..." ?: I am trying to disable Cortana. In the GPE I go to edit "Cortana" and I get a message that MMC has detected an error in a snap-in. Found a fix on the web that involved adding to the system path. But it hasn't worked. Anyone got any ideas? hopefully....... 127587
  10. MMC could not create the snap-in

in Windows 10 Support
    MMC could not create the snap-in: When I try to access Windows Firewall Advanced Settings I get an error:"MMC could not create the snap-in. The snap-in might not have been installed correctly."I have followed instructions on various forums attempting to fix, such as:deleting the relevant registry...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mdt MMC has detected an error

2. mdt windows pe mmc has detected an error