Windows 10: When I used windows built in screen recorder, my game lags

Discus and support When I used windows built in screen recorder, my game lags in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was filming minecraft using windows built in screen recorder and my game lagged. So my brother gave me optifine and when i started recording, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PPEF, Dec 31, 2020.

1. /u/PPEF Win User

When I used windows built in screen recorder, my game lags

I was filming minecraft using windows built in screen recorder and my game lagged. So my brother gave me optifine and when i started recording, i already saw a a difference. or so i thought i did. the next day, my game started to lag when i used the screen recorder. Can someone help me out on this? I don't wanna continue filming on my phone again.

submitted by /u/PPEF
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PPEF, Dec 31, 2020

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Dec 31, 2020
  3. renee1219 Win User
    Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Dec 31, 2020
  4. When I used windows built in screen recorder, my game lags

Record entire screen using Game Bar

Hello everyone, my challenge is how to make the game (screen) recorder to capture whatever/everything/anything that is being done on my screen. So far I have observed that the Win+G function only captures what is being done only on
    the active window when the function was launched.

For instance, when screenshotting, there are two basic ways namely:

• Screenshot of active window only = Alt + PrtScr
    • Screenshot of entire screen = PrtScr
    I'm looking for the screen video recording equivalent of these two commands (if such exist). Does anyone know a command that will allow a user to record video of the entire screen, or do I have to rely on a third-party application to
    do that?

***Modified title from: Issue with Screen Recording using "Win + G" (video game recorder) function***

Ahmad Dan-Hamidu, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

When I used windows built in screen recorder, my game lags

1. When I used windows built in screen recorder, my game lags - Similar Threads - used built screen

2. Lag of Xbox Game Bar recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag of Xbox Game Bar recordings: Hello, Okay so a few months ago whenever i start recording my game i had no lag and the recording was smooth and of good quality, but now when i record i dont get lag when i record but when i play the recording i get low FPS about 17 when i used to get 30+. Please help me...
  3. Now when i use windows built in screen recorder, the audio is all messed up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now when i use windows built in screen recorder, the audio is all messed up: I want to thank u/Tschib-Tschab for my screen recording problem. But now when i use windows built in screen recorder, the audio is all messed up. Can someone help me on this? If not, at least you did what you could and i'll just have to resort to my phone ;( submitted by...
  4. Screen not filling in built in windows screen recorder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen not filling in built in windows screen recorder: In windows 10 game recorder, when I record games, my games don't record in full screen, the capture appears in the top left corner and what's right of the screen is black....
  5. My computer randomly turns off when I'm using the built-in recorder.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer randomly turns off when I'm using the built-in recorder.: I'm using a windows 10 When I turn on the recorder, it can record for 1-4 minutes before my computer turns off automatically. I didn't do anything to the power cord, and I didn't make a scheduled shutdown. If you can even do that. Please help, I'm getting frustrated....
  6. Problem using the built-in screen recorder.

Problem using the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a school project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for...
  7. Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for this?...
  8. In built screen recorder not recording audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built screen recorder not recording audio: The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there were no problems...
  9. Win 10 built in screen recorder.

Win 10 built in screen recorder.: If I am recording a game and switch over to discord will the record stop automatically? If so, how can I prevent it? submitted by /u/padster029 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e04s5i/win_10_built_in_screen_recorder/
  10. Screen lag when entering fullscreen or using Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen lag when entering fullscreen or using Game Bar: Hi all, As of a few weeks ago, I've noticed considerable screen lag on my Windows 10 PC occasionally (but not always) upon performing certain actions. These are: when I open a full-screen or borderless full-screen program; open a video in full-screen; open Windows Game Bar;...