Windows 10: When i Wake Up and turn on the computer for the day i get this.

Discus and support When i Wake Up and turn on the computer for the day i get this. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So when i wake up and turned on my pc logged into my acc i always get a notification saying Turn on Virus Protection. I am using Kaspersky security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JaydenNg1, Nov 15, 2020.

1. JaydenNg1 Win User

When i Wake Up and turn on the computer for the day i get this.

So when i wake up and turned on my pc logged into my acc i always get a notification saying Turn on Virus Protection. I am using Kaspersky security cloud as my main antivirus. Is it normal to get this notification? When i Wake Up and turn on the computer for the day i get this. a61e24e8-2d63-46d1-8389-a7e50f44ba98?upload=true.png .

:)

JaydenNg1, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

When i Wake Up and turn on the computer for the day i get this.

1. When i Wake Up and turn on the computer for the day i get this. - Similar Threads - Wake turn computer

2. Sound turns off when computer wakes up or starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound turns off when computer wakes up or starts: All of a sudden, every time I start up my computer or it wakes up from sleep mode, the sound is turned off. I didn't change any settings. This just started yesterday....
  3. Sound turns off when computer wakes up or starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound turns off when computer wakes up or starts: All of a sudden, every time I start up my computer or it wakes up from sleep mode, the sound is turned off. I didn't change any settings. This just started yesterday....
  4. When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...: When it turns on it says my pc needs to be repaired and comes up with the error code: 0xc000000f My computer is a Hp intel core 13 8th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-my-computer-on-this-is-all-that-comes/f476bd8d-6853-43e8-8b0f-39b492ee419f
  5. When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...: When it turns on it says my pc needs to be repaired and comes up with the error code: 0xc000000f My computer is a Hp intel core 13 8th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-my-computer-on-this-is-all-that-comes/f476bd8d-6853-43e8-8b0f-39b492ee419f
  6. Cant get mouse to wake up computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant get mouse to wake up computer: Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 I can't find any feature of KB or Mouse to wake up computer ie pressing keys or shaking mouse). The only thing that works is to press the power button. Device Manager for mouse is checked in Power Management for "Allow this device to...
  7. When waking up computer I always get the 'device connect' sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When waking up computer I always get the 'device connect' sound: Happens when I move the mouse to wake up screen. Just started happening and not sure why. Any way to disable this sound? I have a USB mouse & keyboard and external speaker connected by 3.5mm audio jack. submitted by /u/vampirepomeranian [link] [comments]...
  8. WiFi turns off when I wake my computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi turns off when I wake my computer from sleep: Hi! So a few months ago I got a new Windows 10 computer, but this issue started a while after. When I wake my computer from sleep, the WiFi for the entire house shuts off for up to 30 minutes. I’m using an ethernet cable. I’m not 100% sure, but I believe this problem...
  9. Computer boots up automatically when I turn on WOL

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer boots up automatically when I turn on WOL: I've been using WOL with an app from my android device for years. Lately (after the latest big update on Windows 10) I wake up to find my computer open every single day. Things I've tried but failed so far. - Updated network card drivers. - Turned off fast boot. -...
  10. Problems with computer waking up when I don't want it to

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with computer waking up when I don't want it to: Greetings--I'm hoping someone here can help me with three possibly related problems with my Windows 10 laptop. The problems: (1) my computer wakes itself up randomly despite my best efforts at telling it not to let ANYTHING but the keyboard or power button wake it up (2)...