Windows 10: When I wake up my laptop from hibernation/sleep then it would restart and say repairing...

Discus and support When I wake up my laptop from hibernation/sleep then it would restart and say repairing... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So basically whenever I want to wake up my Lenovo z570, it would start the process of waking up but then suddenly it just gets stuck on a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by FakeZombieCraft, Nov 23, 2020.

1. When I wake up my laptop from hibernation/sleep then it would restart and say repairing...

So basically whenever I want to wake up my Lenovo z570, it would start the process of waking up but then suddenly it just gets stuck on a black screen and restarts. While restarting it would say repairing the disk. After disk repair is done, it would work normally until I put it to sleep again. Can anyone help me with this??

Specs:

- i7-2670qm

- Some Samsung harddrivenon-OEM I believe

- Samsung ram ddr34gb

- Nvidia 540m OC

I am sure that Overclocking is not the problem here since it used to go to sleep even with overclocking. Thanks in advance

:)

FakeZombieCraft, Nov 23, 2020
  2. capnp72 Win User

Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance.

capnp72, Nov 23, 2020
  3. claylomax Win User
    Shutting down, hibernating, or sleeping?

I only get hibernate and allow wake timers not allow hybrid sleep.

claylomax, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

When I wake up my laptop from hibernation/sleep then it would restart and say repairing...

Shutting down, hibernating, or sleeping?

Turn off hybrid sleep/hibernate.

When I wake up my laptop from hibernation/sleep then it would restart and say repairing... [​IMG]

Toothless, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

When I wake up my laptop from hibernation/sleep then it would restart and say repairing...

1. When I wake up my laptop from hibernation/sleep then it would restart and say repairing... - Similar Threads - wake laptop hibernation

2. BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep: For the last two weeks or so I've been getting BSOD/restart when I wake up my PC from sleep. I built the PC myself so here are the components: - Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX AM4- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Founders Edition- RAM: G.Skill...
  3. BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep: For the last two weeks or so I've been getting BSOD/restart when I wake up my PC from sleep. I built the PC myself so here are the components: - Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX AM4- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Founders Edition- RAM: G.Skill...
  4. Laptop restarts when I try to wake it up after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarts when I try to wake it up after sleep: I have an HP ProBook 450 G0 and for a while I've been unable to wake it up after sleep since it just restarts when I try. I'm pretty sure I've updated all of my drivers. Anyone know what the cause for that might be?...
  5. wake from sleep but not hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    wake from sleep but not hibernation: I have a related problem. I would like to set some task scheduler tasks to wake ONLY from sleep and NOT hibernation when on battery power. Is that possible in win 10? Is it possible that certain BIOSes might allow that to be set? Why I want this: I like hibernation...
  6. Blue Screen when waking up from sleep or hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when waking up from sleep or hibernate: I often but not always get a BSOD when my Dell laptop wakes up from sleeping or hibernation. One of the codes is "unexpected store exception," but sometimes I get other codes. I saw a recommendation was to try to roll back my graphics driver, but when I went to the device...
  7. Laptop restarts when waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop restarts when waking up from sleep mode: I'm facing issues with my Win10 Asus Laptop for about 3 weeks now when it wakes up from sleep. It takes a long time to load and then does a full restart. When it restarts my audio doesn't work and the audio icon shows me "no audio output device installed" Anyone facing the...
  8. Computer crasches when waking up from Sleep Mode or Hibernation.

Computer crasches when waking up from Sleep Mode or Hibernation.: Hi all, I am completely new to the forum, so hopefully this post is in the correct section. After the installation of a new graphic card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX1660 Super) my PC is crashing every single time it resumes from either sleep or hibernation. (Running Windows10 1903...
  9. BSOD/Slow wake when waking from sleep/hibernation

BSOD/Slow wake when waking from sleep/hibernation: So for the past few weeks I have been experiencing issues with waking up from either hibernation or sleep mode. Whenever I prompt the laptop to wake up (either WOL, using a usb device, power button) the display either hangs and takes a solid 2 minutes to display the log on...
  10. Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode: When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance. 23002