Windows 10: When I walk away from my computer it blue screens

Discus and support When I walk away from my computer it blue screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's a 50/50 chance that when I walk away from my computer, it'll blue screen. Every time it blue screens it goes to 100% and doesn't reboot. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tylerlol, Jul 16, 2018.

1. tylerlol Win User

When I walk away from my computer it blue screens

It's a 50/50 chance that when I walk away from my computer, it'll blue screen. Every time it blue screens it goes to 100% and doesn't reboot. I have looked for a solution, but I haven't seen anyone else with this problem. Here is an image of the blue screen. Please help! When I walk away from my computer it blue screens e70d2d2d-c6d5-4357-89fb-7333e48d7a38?upload=true.jpg

:)

tylerlol, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 16, 2018
  4. When I walk away from my computer it blue screens

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

When I walk away from my computer it blue screens

1. When I walk away from my computer it blue screens - Similar Threads - walk away computer

2. Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...: Walked away from my computer for a few minutes and came back to my monitors asleep and when I woke the computer started up like I just had turned it on so it must've crashedHere is minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFYNxBj2A8qzL1eI4ikwgfswwYCIezjx/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...: Walked away from my computer for a few minutes and came back to my monitors asleep and when I woke the computer started up like I just had turned it on so it must've crashedHere is minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFYNxBj2A8qzL1eI4ikwgfswwYCIezjx/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Walk Away Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Walk Away Mode: Hi,Does anyone see a "Walk Away Mode" with a 5 second countdown when your Windows 11 PC has been inactive for 60 seconds? I have gone through all the personalization and screen settings and all are set to "Never" yet my system still goes to sleep after 60 seconds. I have a...
  5. Walk Away Mode

Walk Away Mode: Hi,Does anyone see a "Walk Away Mode" with a 5 second countdown when your Windows 11 PC has been inactive for 60 seconds? I have gone through all the personalization and screen settings and all are set to "Never" yet my system still goes to sleep after 60 seconds. I have a...
  6. Windows 10 Rebooted on its own because I walked away from my computer for an hour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Rebooted on its own because I walked away from my computer for an hour: How do I make this not happen ever again? Please don't tell me to adjust the hours. I don't have normal hours. I want the solution that will make it never, ever, ever, ever reboot on its own. Ever....
  7. Windows 10 Rebooted on its own because I walked away from my computer for an hour

Windows 10 Rebooted on its own because I walked away from my computer for an hour: How do I make this not happen ever again? Please don't tell me to adjust the hours. I don't have normal hours. I want the solution that will make it never, ever, ever, ever reboot on its own. Ever....
  8. Windows Blue Screen Crash and reboot ONLY when i walk away from my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Blue Screen Crash and reboot ONLY when i walk away from my computer: Hi guys. Been suffering this blue screen error for a month or so now, it blue screens only when i walk away, never when im on the computer. Every time i come back to the computer its sitting at the login screen....
  9. Computer screen turns black after walking away for a break.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer screen turns black after walking away for a break.: When I take a break from using my computer the screen turns black and becomes unresponsive, therefore making me shut it off and turn back on to use again. I need help fixing this reoccurring issue, please. Thanks...
  10. Bluescreen when walking away from PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen when walking away from PC: For a few weeks now I have had a peculiar problem with my PC. When I get up from my desk for a few minutes, I often return to see that Windows has restarted. In the system stability logs I see BlueScreen errors with the Code 1000007e. These BlueScreens do not occur, when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. graphic walked away from computer