Windows 10: when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it...

Discus and support when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it is a sigle file but when they are 2 or more, it opens in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by assad ghodoussi, Dec 22, 2023.

1. when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it...

when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it is a sigle file but when they are 2 or more, it opens in notepad!

:)

assad ghodoussi, Dec 22, 2023

2. Batch file

hello,

i am not so good in creating batch files i need some help in creating one.

in the following path

C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS

there is a .SHD and .SPL file created when prints launched

i need a batch file to open the .SPL in notepad first then on closing the notepad opened, all the files .SHD and .SPL are permanently deleted

any help please

code to open the notepad is as below

start notepad "C:\windows\system32\spool\printers\FP00002.SPL"

the file is opened but there are unwanted characters that appear as well as below

when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it... upload_2014-6-19_10-43-2-png.png

Sandeep Bhugoo, Dec 22, 2023
  3. Batch file

thank you for your reply. how to merge the codes so that the batch file does this

the batch file displays the options below

1. open the *.spl file in notepad
    2. delete the *.shd and *.spl files
    3.exit

commands execute as options are selected

4. when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it...

Batch file

in fact when i reset a user password it is supposed to print the generated password to a printer but i don't want to print it. i want the batch file to open the .spl file generated in notepad, i note the password then on closing the notepad, the files .shd and .spl are deleted permanently from the folder

Thema:

when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it...

1. when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it... - Similar Threads - download batch files

2. when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it...: when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it is a sigle file but when they are 2 or more, it opens in notepad!...
  3. when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it...: when i want to download a batch of files, it opens in notepad! it is not the case when it is a sigle file but when they are 2 or more, it opens in notepad!...
  4. Notepad open new tab not working when opening a .bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad open new tab not working when opening a .bat file: When I try to edit a bat file using notepad the notepad is open in a new window instead of a new tab and when I open the notepad app it opens two windows one with the bat file and one with my previous tabs....
  5. Notepad open new tab not working when opening a .bat file

Notepad open new tab not working when opening a .bat file: When I try to edit a bat file using notepad the notepad is open in a new window instead of a new tab and when I open the notepad app it opens two windows one with the bat file and one with my previous tabs....
  6. Files I download, download with notepad

Files I download, download with notepad: So i am trying to download a file listed as .pkg and i want it downloaded exactly how it is supposed to be but it downloads with notepad. I was not sure if the file was supposed be downloaded as is when i first downloaded it so i opened it with notepad and now everytime i...
  7. When I want to open the downloaded application, the download fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I want to open the downloaded application, the download fails: When I want to open the downloaded application, the download fails, I open the installation logs To enable the registration of assembly binding errors, set the registry value [HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Fusion! EnableLog] DWORD to 1. Note. Logging assembly binding errors...
  8. why when i download a file it opens with notepad

in Windows 10 Support
    why when i download a file it opens with notepad: When I download a file like a mod for a game it downloads as a .rar and a notepad and then opens in note pad? I am on a windows 10 laptop. 153024
  9. DOWNLOAD FILE KEEPS OPENING IN NOTEPAD

DOWNLOAD FILE KEEPS OPENING IN NOTEPAD: So I'm trying to download the bios update for my asrock motherboard but when I go to open and extract the files they open in notepad, this also happens with any other downloads as well, I've tried many different solutions including saving the file and trying to open it with...
  10. .sif file wants to open with notepad

.sif file wants to open with notepad: I changed the .sif file open with notepad but this did not save. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sif-file-wants-to-open-with-notepad/1b943986-0418-44ad-8f28-c3fc6b47aba7