Windows 10: When i want to install windows 10 in my computer its install again and again

Discus and support When i want to install windows 10 in my computer its install again and again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently had to re-install windows on my hp laptop .I created a windows 10 media USB on WoeUSB I loaded Windows 10 media USB and got all the way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SintuJha, Jan 27, 2021.

1. SintuJha Win User

When i want to install windows 10 in my computer its install again and again

I recently had to re-install windows on my hp laptop .I created a windows 10 media USB on WoeUSB

I loaded Windows 10 media USB and got all the way to the part where Windows says it needs to reboot in order to finish the installation.

The computer restarts, and then it tries to re-install Windows from scratch from the media USB again! It goes into an endless loop.

Step taken so far:

When these problem occur, eject the USB when my laptop automatically restart then computer says missing operating system.

And also done BIOS setting

Legacy mode to ueifi mode

But doent effect

Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

SintuJha, Jan 27, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 27, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 27, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

1. When i want to install windows 10 in my computer its install again and again - Similar Threads - install computer install

2. My windows 11 installation is failing again and again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 installation is failing again and again.: update : 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031354Install error - 0xc000a2a7Fixes i have tried : 1.Windows Update Troubleshooter did many times, it only says we have made some changes try doing again, but installation still fails 2....
  3. My windows 11 installation is failing again and again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 installation is failing again and again.: update : 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031354Install error - 0xc000a2a7Fixes i have tried : 1.Windows Update Troubleshooter did many times, it only says we have made some changes try doing again, but installation still fails 2....
  4. My Windows 10 is not installing it requires an restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 is not installing it requires an restart again and again: When installing windows 10 it requires an product key and when I put product key then it restart again and again from beginning what can I do plz help...
  5. My Windows 10 is not installing it requires an restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 is not installing it requires an restart again and again: When installing windows 10 it requires an product key and when I put product key then it restart again and again from beginning what can I do plz help...
  6. My Windows 10 is not installing it requires an restart again and again

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows wants to install successfully installed update again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wants to install successfully installed update again: Since yesterday Windows Update offers me to install an update KB4579311 which I already installed successfully some time ago as you can see in the screenshot below. According to the update history it was also successful. Is that a bug? I couldn't find anything about something...
  8. Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again: I updated my Desktop Computer Windows to 1903 on Tuesday evening. WinVer says it is 1903 (Build 18362.239) Friday, 2 days later, it wants me to install 1903 again next time I Restart or Shut Down Getting scared, cb 138640
  9. Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again: I updated my Desktop Computer Windows to 1903 on Tuesday evening. WinVer says it is 1903 (Build 18362.239) Friday, 2 days later, it wants me to install 1903 again next time I Restart or Shut Down Getting scared, cb 138640
  10. Windows 10 Installation Has Failed Again and Again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Has Failed Again and Again: I have successfully converted 3 PCs at work from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro with no problems. I spent a lot of time on the PC I personally use, because I had to do a lot of prep work before I was ready...new versions of many different software applications. And I made...