Windows 10: When I want to print a document, the”same as” comes up instead of print. Also have...

Discus and support When I want to print a document, the”same as” comes up instead of print. Also have... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I want to print the save as prompt comes up and ask me to save again. Also maybe related problem is file extensions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bernardo5371, Jun 25, 2022.

1. When I want to print a document, the”same as” comes up instead of print. Also have...

When I want to print the save as prompt comes up and ask me to save again. Also maybe related problem is file extensions.

:)

Bernardo5371, Jun 25, 2022
  2. tuktuktuk Win User

0 documents file print

Thanks Berton,
    I predifine my printer as default.
    Then I order to print and what hapens is that the document enter into waiting list file to print in my device.
    Next, past few seconds disapears and the waiting list turns nothing to print.
    I catch the properties of the document to print before it disapear. But I get no clue of about.

Thanks

tuktuktuk, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Documents Disappear in Print Spooler before printing

Hi David,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why you're not able to print documents on a wireless printer that other computer can use to print. This could be caused by outdated device drivers or the
    print spooler that temporarily stores print jobs on the computer needs to be reset

Since you are still not able to print documents after you completing different troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps to

clear and reset the print spooler
    to resolve your concern. This will allow you to restart the
    print spooler service that manages the printing process in your computer.

We look forward to your response after you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Graogrim Win User

When I want to print a document, the”same as” comes up instead of print. Also have...

B&W printing problem

Print a photographic image with true black in it somewhere and see if it comes out correctly. If not, then yes, replacing your black ink cartridge should do it.

Edit: And yes, Namslas' suggestion is a good one, though I'd suggest alcohol instead of water.

Graogrim, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

When I want to print a document, the”same as” comes up instead of print. Also have...

1. When I want to print a document, the”same as” comes up instead of print. Also have... - Similar Threads - print document the”same

2. Every time I print, it prints an old document that is saved in Document on Disk. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I print, it prints an old document that is saved in Document on Disk. I have...: Every time I print, it prints an old document that is saved in Document on Disk. I have to deselect the Document on Disk setting in Advanced Setting before I print. How do I disable this setting?...
  3. Every time I print, it prints an old document that is saved in Document on Disk. I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I print, it prints an old document that is saved in Document on Disk. I have...: Every time I print, it prints an old document that is saved in Document on Disk. I have to deselect the Document on Disk setting in Advanced Setting before I print. How do I disable this setting?...
  4. I have a document in Excel. I want to increase the size of the font when printing. How is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a document in Excel. I want to increase the size of the font when printing. How is...: I am trying to print a document from Excel in a larger font. I have Windows 10. Right now print is tiny. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-document-in-excel-i-want-to-increase-the/20a39e80-436d-4524-974f-f23a6d8e92fc
  5. I have a document in Excel. I want to increase the size of the font when printing. How is...

I have a document in Excel. I want to increase the size of the font when printing. How is...: I am trying to print a document from Excel in a larger font. I have Windows 10. Right now print is tiny. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-document-in-excel-i-want-to-increase-the/20a39e80-436d-4524-974f-f23a6d8e92fc
  6. I have a document in Excel. I want to increase the size of the font when printing. How is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. When I want to print a document, the”same as” comes up instead of print. Also have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I want to print a document, the”same as” comes up instead of print. Also have...: When I want to print the save as prompt comes up and ask me to save again. Also maybe related problem is file extensions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-want-to-print-a-document-thesame-as-comes/4d38df55-e74f-4616-9bbb-adcf912bb8fb
  8. When I want to print a document, the”same as” comes up instead of print. Also have...

When I want to print a document, the”same as” comes up instead of print. Also have...: When I want to print the save as prompt comes up and ask me to save again. Also maybe related problem is file extensions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-want-to-print-a-document-thesame-as-comes/4d38df55-e74f-4616-9bbb-adcf912bb8fb
  9. an error comes up when i want to check emails, all emails are coming up with same, also my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    an error comes up when i want to check emails, all emails are coming up with same, also my...: an error comes up when I open up windows live mail all my emails are having same problem , also my sent emails have same error unexpected problem...
  10. When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print: I am having probems with my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-it-is-coming-out-blured-and-double/ba0e395d-3e7d-4690-a042-33c4ba99a083