Windows 10: When I was running Windows 8 there was no problem with Auto cap. After i upgraded to...

Discus and support When I was running Windows 8 there was no problem with Auto cap. After i upgraded to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I was running Windows 8 there was no Auto Cap, since I upgraded to Windows 10, Auto Cap started and after numerous requests for a solution there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MiltWood, Oct 18, 2019.

1. MiltWood Win User

When I was running Windows 8 there was no problem with Auto cap. After i upgraded to...

When I was running Windows 8 there was no Auto Cap, since I upgraded to Windows 10, Auto Cap started and after numerous requests for a solution there has been no help with a viable solution.

:)

MiltWood, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 18, 2019
  4. When I was running Windows 8 there was no problem with Auto cap. After i upgraded to...

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

When I was running Windows 8 there was no problem with Auto cap. After i upgraded to...

1. When I was running Windows 8 there was no problem with Auto cap. After i upgraded to... - Similar Threads - was running was

2. problem when i run an old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem when i run an old games: I have a problem when I run an old games like Farcry 3 and Dishonored, after play the game for a while on windowed mode the game keeps not responding and respond and so on until I close it from the task manager my pc is not low and I'm playing on windowed because I tried it...
  3. problem when i run an old games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem when i run an old games: I have a problem when I run an old games like Farcry 3 and Dishonored, after play the game for a while on windowed mode the game keeps not responding and respond and so on until I close it from the task manager my pc is not low and I'm playing on windowed because I tried it...
  4. I want to upgrade to windows 11 but I have 8, how do I upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade to windows 11 but I have 8, how do I upgrade?: Late to the game and need to upgrade my desktop to most recent version of windows, which I believe is 11 - how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-to-windows-11-but-i-have-8-how/687435e5-49b4-4de5-9740-f9cb72f3d6b7
  5. I want to upgrade to windows 11 but I have 8, how do I upgrade?

I want to upgrade to windows 11 but I have 8, how do I upgrade?: Late to the game and need to upgrade my desktop to most recent version of windows, which I believe is 11 - how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-to-windows-11-but-i-have-8-how/687435e5-49b4-4de5-9740-f9cb72f3d6b7
  6. Auto cap i in all apps!

Auto cap i in all apps!: Why are there so many inconsistencies with spelling and auto correct on windows 10. Word auto capitalises i so why doesn't teams. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-cap-i-in-all-apps/95cf13f8-bbfe-4dcb-a964-97364d5753a5
  7. Caps lock and shift randomly turns on and off after I upgraded to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Caps lock and shift randomly turns on and off after I upgraded to Windows 10.: How do I fix this? I tried turning off sticky keys cause it kept appearing while I was upgrading my computer. It finished, I started typing on chrome. It was like this "mInecRafT". Random letters are capitalize. I don't know what to do. I tried turning off my computer, it...
  8. original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version: I bought an ASUS notebook around 2013 - 2014 with build in windows 8 inside. few months after windows give an update to windows 8.1. I just follow the instruction and since the update, my windows recognized as not activated windows. Till now 2019 after update my windows to...
  9. i have problems with caps lock.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have problems with caps lock.: so this started February 32, 2019. I started typing something in ALL CAPS. one of the letters was lowercase, though I had caps lock on. the backspace button also does not do anything sometimes. is this bad? not sure if this will go away for a while, but I'll just post this in...
  10. Running windows 8 upgraded to 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Running windows 8 upgraded to 10: My computer crashed hard. I did nothing but come home from work and all I had was Windows 10 lost all my programs Now I get this message that say's to reconnect drive file history. I'm no computer whiz-bang. But I don't understand I have found where drive D is turned off...