Windows 10: when i will be able to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 . Will it be free of cost?

Discus and support when i will be able to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 . Will it be free of cost? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i will be able to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 . Will it be free of cost?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pulkitverma0007, Oct 21, 2021.

1. when i will be able to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 . Will it be free of cost?

when i will be able to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 . Will it be free of cost?

:)

pulkitverma0007, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

when i will be able to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 . Will it be free of cost?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

1. when i will be able to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 . Will it be free of cost? - Similar Threads - able upgrade free

2. What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11?: What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-cost-to-upgrade-windows-10-to-11/f243ff8a-d1f0-4d61-be8d-7bfd27e52c95
  3. What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11?: What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-cost-to-upgrade-windows-10-to-11/f243ff8a-d1f0-4d61-be8d-7bfd27e52c95
  4. will i be able to get the free windows 11 activated upgrade from windows 10 not activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will i be able to get the free windows 11 activated upgrade from windows 10 not activated?: can i still get the free windows 11 upgrade and activated windows from windows 10 not activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-be-able-to-get-the-free-windows-11/0e18920c-4381-4f2a-aeb5-f20fc002d026
  5. will i be able to get the free windows 11 activated upgrade from windows 10 not activated?

will i be able to get the free windows 11 activated upgrade from windows 10 not activated?: can i still get the free windows 11 upgrade and activated windows from windows 10 not activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-be-able-to-get-the-free-windows-11/0e18920c-4381-4f2a-aeb5-f20fc002d026
  6. when i will be able to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 . Will it be free of cost?

when i will be able to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 . Will it be free of cost?: when i will be able to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 . Will it be free of cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-will-be-able-to-upgrade-to-windows-11-from/c777c7ed-20f1-4634-ab99-cac429ed6a86
  7. Will you be able to upgrade to Windows 11 for free?

in Windows 10 News
    Will you be able to upgrade to Windows 11 for free?: When Microsoft released Windows 10, it made the decision to offer free upgrades for devices running Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, provided that these devices were activated with a genuine license. A core reason for the free upgrades was Microsoft's 1-billion devices running...
  8. Cost of upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cost of upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10: Hi, I want to know cost of upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 in CDN$. Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cost-of-upgrading-from-windows-81-to-windows-10/e27c350c-eabd-44e5-a02d-34fdb570b9ae
  9. Urge Cost-free Upgrade to W10

Urge Cost-free Upgrade to W10: Due to a query in another MS Tech Forum, this may well be worth a mention. Some people may not be aware of this or their understanding may be not quite accurate. Windows 7 & 8 machines CAN be upgraded to Windows 10 at no cost. The idea that the only way is to purchase a...
  10. Can i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro in free of cost?

Can i upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro in free of cost?: I have licence laptop of windows 10 home. i want to upgrade it to windows 10 pro. without out any cost it is possible to update?...