Windows 10: When I'm going to get this feature?

Discus and support When I'm going to get this feature? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want the new Settings page for the 1903 update, I installed it but I don't see it on the settings page.. When I'm going to get it? Also If I'm on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RandySoto, May 23, 2019.

1. RandySoto Win User

When I'm going to get this feature?

I want the new Settings page for the 1903 update, I installed it but I don't see it on the settings page.. When I'm going to get it?

Also If I'm on desktop with a external monitor can I use the new 1903 Slider?

:)

RandySoto, May 23, 2019

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, May 23, 2019
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • When I'm going to get this feature? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. Batou1986 Win User

GeForce GTX 680 Features Speed Boost, Arrives This Month, etc., etc.

Am I the only one who sees this as a featureless feature its the same thing as QnQ and Intel Speed Step only the clock go's up and down.

IMO its basically saying here's a 750 hp engine that's listed as 650 hp but has this awesome feature where you press the red button and it has 750 hp

Batou1986, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. When I'm going to get this feature? - Similar Threads - I'm going feature

2. Why am I getting notifications that I'm off line when I'm not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting notifications that I'm off line when I'm not?: I keep getting notification saying "you are currently off line", when I'm not. It pops up in the left hand corner of my screen and looks like a Microsoft notification like you would normally see in "Notifcations". It shows the WiFi symbol with a line through it and suggests I...
  3. Why am I getting notifications that I'm off line when I'm not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting notifications that I'm off line when I'm not?: I keep getting notification saying "you are currently off line", when I'm not. It pops up in the left hand corner of my screen and looks like a Microsoft notification like you would normally see in "Notifcations". It shows the WiFi symbol with a line through it and suggests I...
  4. Why am I getting notifications that I'm off line when I'm not?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Disk going at 100% when i'm downloading things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk going at 100% when i'm downloading things: The problem is in the title. I had many problems with my disks like it running at 100% in games i fixed this problem by uninstalling Geforce Experience and disabling SysMain.To try to fix the download speed, i reinstalled windows not formating it and the problem still occurs....
  6. Disk going at 100% when i'm downloading things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk going at 100% when i'm downloading things: The problem is in the title. I had many problems with my disks like it running at 100% in games i fixed this problem by uninstalling Geforce Experience and disabling SysMain.To try to fix the download speed, i reinstalled windows not formating it and the problem still occurs....
  7. Disk going at 100% when i'm downloading things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can't install feature update 1903 and I'm going to lose support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install feature update 1903 and I'm going to lose support: Hi all. This is going to be long, but this is a problem that I've been suffering for some years. Some users suggested a temporal patch some months ago, but it's not longer working and my laptop is becoming unusable. What problem did I have almost two years ago? For some...
  9. I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .: Macintosh is the real deal , how do you think people are dropping , Microsoft there's a lot of issues with software its bugish its got a lot of flaws in its software thanks to be to mr gates the founder of it all he makes money and sits back and laughs wile people get unhappy...
  10. When are these "feature updates" going to actually install correctly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When are these "feature updates" going to actually install correctly?: I have had to explicitly block the last two feature updates using this to block updates from installing. That is just a tool that Microsoft has very well hidden at:...