Windows 10: When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip...

Discus and support When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use to before dont know why I cant anymore submitted by /u/Sorcer12 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sorcer12, Oct 31, 2020.

1. When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip...

I use to before dont know why I cant anymore

submitted by /u/Sorcer12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sorcer12, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music

Source: https://youtube.googleblog.com/2020/05/youtube-music-transfer-google-play-music-library.html

Brink, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Is there a way to play YouTube without opening a tab in browser?

This MakeUseOf These Extensions Make YouTube the Powerful Music Player You Need lists a number of alternative Chrome extensions, but the only one that appears to still be available in the Google Play store is Play Tube.

Otherwise perhaps a Windows 10 app might be more to your liking? Perfect Tube seems to get a decent review in the Microsoft Store.

Palaeologus, Oct 31, 2020
  4. cytsunny Win User

When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip...

Is there a way to play YouTube without opening a tab in browser?

Previously I am using the Upnext Player to play YouTube music in background. However, it was removed from Chrome store. I continued using it as unpacked extension in developer mode, until recently it cannot play music normally for unknown reason.

Link to Github of Upnext player

I constantly use Ctrl+Page Up/Page Down to switch between tab, and Alt+Tabto switch between applications, so having a browser or an application that is not in the background is really distracting for me. Is there an alternative to the Upnext Player?

P.S. I am using Windows 10.

cytsunny, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip...

1. When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip... - Similar Threads - I’m playing music

2. Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.: Like the title says. I have the source is YouTube on chrome and output set as my wireless headphones but it won’t play music. However If I select my laptop speaker it will play. It was working fine up to a few days ago. Windows 10 b1909 submitted by /u/TheCalamity305...
  3. Random beeps when i alt tab back into a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random beeps when i alt tab back into a game: so, im casually playing. i alt tab to chrome then back into game. it seems fine for 10 seconds then a weird beep consisting of 4 beeps each with a higher pitch plays once, and while it plays my game lags heavily. the beeps can come at random times and when i mute system...
  4. I’m not sure what I did, but when a YouTube video plays on the left screen this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m not sure what I did, but when a YouTube video plays on the left screen this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ViciousVeggieViking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0k61k/im_not_sure_what_i_did_but_when_a_youtube_video/
  5. Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.: I have been facing a problem where all my games that are in fullscreen just don't work Black screen example: CS:GO HOI4 etc. same with videos with other video playback it works but with youtube or some others it's black screen the only way to fix it seems to hold FN and one...
  6. I am not getting sound when I play music

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not getting sound when I play music: USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&REV_0024&MI_00 USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&MI_00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-sound-when-i-play-music/adf60a3e-0b5d-4a06-8ffe-e9968163b01e
  7. Mouse is sluggish when I am playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse is sluggish when I am playing games: When my PC is working with a very high load and the CPU goes close to 100%, I am having problems with a mouse. The cursor is starting shuttering, it gets sluggish and stops moving sometimes. Especially this happens when I am playing games so you see it is a frustrating...
  8. Overlay When Skipping or Playing next songs when Playing Video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overlay When Skipping or Playing next songs when Playing Video games.: Hello just curious if we ever get this kind of Overlay while playing video games or some other fullscreen Apps. Like we know, theres a lot of Keyboard designed with Media keys now days. so we can just skip to next music while opening full screen aplication. basically it was...
  9. Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games

Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games: Hello, I have had a number of blue screens over the last few months, typically occurring a few times a week, and mostly displaying a different error each time. I have noticed it typically happens while on YouTube, gaming, or video editing. I ran Memtest for 3 passes with no...
  10. Music and Videos stutter when playing back

in Windows 10 Support
    Music and Videos stutter when playing back: Hello all, This has been an issue that has been going on for quite some time now. It is weird because it seems to be pretty inconsistent as to when the issue happens. I will do my best to describe my issue. When I listen to spotify there is a stuttering noise, like a CD...