Windows 10: When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip...

Discus and support When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use to before dont know why I cant anymore submitted by /u/Sorcer12 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sorcer12, Oct 31, 2020.

1. When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip...

I use to before dont know why I cant anymore

submitted by /u/Sorcer12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sorcer12, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music

Source: https://youtube.googleblog.com/2020/05/youtube-music-transfer-google-play-music-library.html

Brink, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Is there a way to play YouTube without opening a tab in browser?

This MakeUseOf These Extensions Make YouTube the Powerful Music Player You Need lists a number of alternative Chrome extensions, but the only one that appears to still be available in the Google Play store is Play Tube.

Otherwise perhaps a Windows 10 app might be more to your liking? Perfect Tube seems to get a decent review in the Microsoft Store.

Palaeologus, Oct 31, 2020
  4. cytsunny Win User

When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip...

Is there a way to play YouTube without opening a tab in browser?

Previously I am using the Upnext Player to play YouTube music in background. However, it was removed from Chrome store. I continued using it as unpacked extension in developer mode, until recently it cannot play music normally for unknown reason.

Link to Github of Upnext player

I constantly use Ctrl+Page Up/Page Down to switch between tab, and Alt+Tabto switch between applications, so having a browser or an application that is not in the background is really distracting for me. Is there an alternative to the Upnext Player?

P.S. I am using Windows 10.

cytsunny, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip...

1. When I’m playing music on YouTube and am tabbed into a game I can’t use the back and skip... - Similar Threads - I’m playing music

2. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  3. My tabs close when i am playing games. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My tabs close when i am playing games. How to fix?: The tabs appear closed but i can still hear sound from the tabs and see them in the taskmanager. Its a fairly new error and i dont know what caused, i used to have a really old cpu so i upgraded it but it still happens. What should i do to fix this?...
  4. My tabs close when i am playing games. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My tabs close when i am playing games. How to fix?: The tabs appear closed but i can still hear sound from the tabs and see them in the taskmanager. Its a fairly new error and i dont know what caused, i used to have a really old cpu so i upgraded it but it still happens. What should i do to fix this?...
  5. My tabs close when i am playing games. How to fix?

6. Dell Laptop keeps playing Youtube videos when I am not using Youtube.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop keeps playing Youtube videos when I am not using Youtube.: Sometimes when I use Zoom, my Dell laptop plays a youtube video in the background without me pressing play. The youtube video it plays is usually a video that I was watching earlier so it’s not a pop up video/ad. So the youtube video starts and stops randomly in the...
  7. Dell Laptop keeps playing Youtube videos when I am not using Youtube.

Dell Laptop keeps playing Youtube videos when I am not using Youtube.: Sometimes when I use Zoom, my Dell laptop plays a youtube video in the background without me pressing play. The youtube video it plays is usually a video that I was watching earlier so it’s not a pop up video/ad. So the youtube video starts and stops randomly in the...
  8. Dell Laptop keeps playing Youtube videos when I am not using Youtube.

9. I am not getting sound when I play music

I am not getting sound when I play music: USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&REV_0024&MI_00 USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&MI_00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-sound-when-i-play-music/adf60a3e-0b5d-4a06-8ffe-e9968163b01e
  10. Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games: Hello, I have had a number of blue screens over the last few months, typically occurring a few times a week, and mostly displaying a different error each time. I have noticed it typically happens while on YouTube, gaming, or video editing. I ran Memtest for 3 passes with no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant hear youtube when im on another tabs