Windows 10: When I'm taking screenshot using windows+prt sc, it takes a screenshot of the top end bar...

Discus and support When I'm taking screenshot using windows+prt sc, it takes a screenshot of the top end bar... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I take the the screenshot using windows+prt sc, it just captures the small portion of the screen which looks like a bar running from top left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arman.., Jun 9, 2023.

1. Arman.. Win User

When I'm taking screenshot using windows+prt sc, it takes a screenshot of the top end bar...

Whenever I take the the screenshot using windows+prt sc, it just captures the small portion of the screen which looks like a bar running from top left corner to the top right corner, and the width of the bar is also varying in different screenshots in some screenshots it is the size of the title bar whereas in others it is just 1 or 2mm wide.

:)

Arman.., Jun 9, 2023
  2. Noela Tum Win User

Prt sc button not working

Hi,

The Print Screen (Prt Sc) key is useful in getting screen captures and graphics on your Windows 10. If the
    Prt Sc key isn't working, please answer these questions so we can isolate the cause:

• When did this start happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does it happen to a specific application or to all applications?
    In the meantime, you may definitely use the Snipping Tool to take a screenshot because it can also capture all of your screen or specific parts of it. Be sure to click this

link
    for more details on how to use the Snipping Tool.

Hope this helps and we're looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Prt sc doesn't work, alternatives don't work......

I want to be able to take a screenshot while I am gaming, and I wanna be able to do it one handed so I can catch the middle of an action. (I need my hand on the mouse to execute such action) But prt sc doesn't work. fn + alt + prt sc works, but I need
    two hands to do that, and I heard that alt + prt scn can save only the active window to the clipboard to paste in MS Paint and I could do that one handed if I use the right side alt instead of the left one, but neither of them work either. Pressing alt + prt
    screen does not paste that screenshot when I try it. Windows key + prt sc also doesn't work, and I heard it's supposed to save the screenshot from the get go. None of the alternatives work EXCEPT for fn + alt + prt sc. I wanna be able to take a screenshot
    one handed using ONLY prt sc like I was able to do on my old laptop.

TheTwilightDancer, Jun 9, 2023
  4. When I'm taking screenshot using windows+prt sc, it takes a screenshot of the top end bar...

How to take a screenshot

I've tried looking up how to take a screenshot and all of them say pressWindows Key + Prt sc and I've tried doing that many times but nothing's working

Superdino730, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

When I'm taking screenshot using windows+prt sc, it takes a screenshot of the top end bar...

1. When I'm taking screenshot using windows+prt sc, it takes a screenshot of the top end bar... - Similar Threads - I'm taking screenshot

2. Can't find my PRT SC screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my PRT SC screenshots: I can find them in my screenshots folder only when I do the Windows Key + PRT SC method, but no matter what I do, I can't find the screenshots I take whenever I only press PRT SC to take a screenshot. Only the ones I take in a game show up on my Gallery, but not the ones I...
  3. Can't find my PRT SC screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my PRT SC screenshots: I can find them in my screenshots folder only when I do the Windows Key + PRT SC method, but no matter what I do, I can't find the screenshots I take whenever I only press PRT SC to take a screenshot. Only the ones I take in a game show up on my Gallery, but not the ones I...
  4. prt sc key not taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    prt sc key not taking a screenshot: Hello, I have used the prt sc key before to take a screenshot, but it is no longer working. I have made sure that the "Use the Print Screen key to open Snipping Tool" is toggled on, but it still doesn't take a screenshot and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, but it...
  5. prt sc key not taking a screenshot

prt sc key not taking a screenshot: Hello, I have used the prt sc key before to take a screenshot, but it is no longer working. I have made sure that the "Use the Print Screen key to open Snipping Tool" is toggled on, but it still doesn't take a screenshot and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, but it...
  6. When I'm taking screenshot using windows+prt sc, it takes a screenshot of the top end bar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I'm taking screenshot using windows+prt sc, it takes a screenshot of the top end bar...: Whenever I take the the screenshot using windows+prt sc, it just captures the small portion of the screen which looks like a bar running from top left corner to the top right corner, and the width of the bar is also varying in different screenshots in some screenshots it is...
  7. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  8. How do i stop syncing screenshots I take these screenshots via the Prt Sc key to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i stop syncing screenshots I take these screenshots via the Prt Sc key to onedrive?: i only want to because it will be easier for me to go my screenshots. I tried to click this button: , but i only see pause time for 2, 8, adn 24 hours. Thanks....
  9. How do i stop syncing screenshots I take these screenshots via the Prt Sc key to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop syncing screenshots I take these screenshots via the Prt Sc key to onedrive?: i only want to because it will be easier for me to go my screenshots. I tried to click this button: , but i only see pause time for 2, 8, adn 24 hours. Thanks....
  10. How do i stop syncing screenshots I take these screenshots via the Prt Sc key to onedrive?