Windows 10: When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...

Discus and support When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by George Oakley1, Feb 17, 2023.

1. When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...

We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person 0x8007232b

:)

George Oakley1, Feb 17, 2023
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows 10 product keys and activation - and the KMS angle

Changing the product key to the generic Windows 10 product key will reset activation to the standard retail channel for activation. It might just activate (if there was a previous digital license for Windows 10 for that computer established with Microsoft). Once Windows 10 is back on the retail activation channel, then more than likely changing the product key to the Windows 8 product key using the same method may work.

NavyLCDR, Feb 17, 2023
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Windows won't activate a digital license but will with a product key?

If you plan on "transferring" a digital license from one computer to another using the activation troubleshooter and your Microsoft Account, then yes, start with the generic product key on the new computer. Actually, on a new install, you select the option for "I don't have a product key" and then after the install use the Activation Troubleshooter.

Otherwise, if you are using a unique product key, either purchased or embedded in the firmware of the computer by the factory - let Windows 10/11 activate for the first time from that product key. AFTER it is activated, change the product key to the generic. One advantage to doing this is that if the original product key was OEM, changing it to the generic retail product key will also change the digital license type to retail and make it transferrable to another computer.

NavyLCDR, Feb 17, 2023
  4. When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...

1. When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of... - Similar Threads - trying active product

2. When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person...
  3. When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person...
  4. Cant activate windows 10 with product key

Cant activate windows 10 with product key: The error 0XC004F050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-with-product-key/1687f28a-ca01-4390-9f7c-d20a8aabee93
  5. activating windows 10 home i have product key but it says it doesnt work and that im trying...

activating windows 10 home i have product key but it says it doesnt work and that im trying...: need help activating my windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-10-home-i-have-product-key-but/759ba6c2-4ae5-489e-8ea2-b4ccbada45da
  6. i cant activate windows product key

i cant activate windows product key: when i try to activate any windows product key it gives me this error code 0x803fa067 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-product-key/6a25a92f-3fef-45cb-8178-0c577ffd9e7d
  7. Activating my product key

Activating my product key: help activate my windows kindly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-my-product-key/68cecd7a-6381-47e3-8ca1-bcdffbfde068"
  8. Activation Says My Product Key 'did not work'.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Activation Says My Product Key 'did not work'.: I bought a new Activation Key and the Microsoft System says it 'does not work' and that I should try a NEW one. Then it says that I can change my Product Key....and THAT does not work. Then it tries to SELL me a NEW Windows 10 Pro for an ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT OF MONEY. I'm...
  9. window 10 activation error because of product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 activation error because of product key: how can I get product key to activate my window 10 pc, because I have been getting error message since I have been trying to activate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-activation-error-because-of-product-key/5cb7ddcb-a191-478b-9136-c11bedc7b575
  10. im not able to activate my key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im not able to activate my key: i am not able to activate my key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/im-not-able-to-activate-my-key/6d52b01c-1670-4934-8671-1ea86ad07282