Windows 10: When I'm trying to extract some MIDI files, I get an error..

Discus and support When I'm trying to extract some MIDI files, I get an error.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I've downloaded a giant pack of MIDI files, but when I try and extract them, some of the files throw an error saying "Error 0x80070057: The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by New Coke Official, Feb 11, 2020.

1. When I'm trying to extract some MIDI files, I get an error..

So, I've downloaded a giant pack of MIDI files, but when I try and extract them, some of the files throw an error saying "Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect." when I'm extracting them. Please help..

:)

New Coke Official, Feb 11, 2020
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Feb 11, 2020
  4. When I'm trying to extract some MIDI files, I get an error..

Playing MIDI files

Hi Dennis,

To isolate your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Are you receiving an error message when trying to play a MIDI file?
    • On what program are you trying to play it with?
    • What program were you using before to be able to play it on your computer?

Regards

Michelle Her, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

When I'm trying to extract some MIDI files, I get an error..

1. When I'm trying to extract some MIDI files, I get an error.. - Similar Threads - I'm trying extract

2. I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder...: I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder but at 30% it shows an Error 0x80010135, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-extract-a-zipped-game-file-from-the/932505f4-fe0e-4a54-bece-5118b71cd83d
  3. I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder...: I'm trying to extract a zipped game file from the downloads folder to the downloads folder but at 30% it shows an Error 0x80010135, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-extract-a-zipped-game-file-from-the/932505f4-fe0e-4a54-bece-5118b71cd83d
  4. I'm getting an "Error 0xc0000022" on Windows 11 when I try to open a notepad text file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting an "Error 0xc0000022" on Windows 11 when I try to open a notepad text file.: I'm getting an "Error 0xc0000022" on Windows 11 when I try to open a notepad text file. How can I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-an-error-0xc0000022-on-windows-11-when/5e68744e-c2c0-4fcd-8ef0-2809ef9918cd
  5. I'm getting an "Error 0xc0000022" on Windows 11 when I try to open a notepad text file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting an "Error 0xc0000022" on Windows 11 when I try to open a notepad text file.: I'm getting an "Error 0xc0000022" on Windows 11 when I try to open a notepad text file. How can I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-an-error-0xc0000022-on-windows-11-when/5e68744e-c2c0-4fcd-8ef0-2809ef9918cd
  6. Midi Files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Midi Files: I have connected my yamaha psr 282 for midi file. it is showing that the midi usb is working, but it is not being read on the software. What needs to be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/midi-files/475ce1ea-e3bc-4d2c-a2a9-6d35478fc850
  7. I get an error 0x80240154 when I try to print a file, an email when I try to print a file...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I get an error 0x80240154 when I try to print a file, an email when I try to print a file...: Hi, Today all of sudden, I experience a problem in printing a file or an web email saying "my printer is experiencing an unexpected configuration problem Error 0x80240154" for all available printers in my HP PC. I am using Windows 10 home 2004 build 19041.508. How to...
  8. Help! I'm trying to open an exe file that I extracted from Winzip but I keep getting this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I'm trying to open an exe file that I extracted from Winzip but I keep getting this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HAWAll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dybae8/help_im_trying_to_open_an_exe_file_that_i/
  9. Windows 10 freezing on SSD in Office, when I'm trying to attach some file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 freezing on SSD in Office, when I'm trying to attach some file: Hello! Can you help me something please? I have a problem with Win10x64 freezings on several notebooks ProBook 440 G5 and ProBook 430 G5 series. All notebooks have SSD disks, 440's initially and in 430's I put it by myself, system was installed two or one month ago for...
  10. Computer restarting when I'm trying to extract large rar file.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarting when I'm trying to extract large rar file.: I'm on Win 10 pro with all the updates installed. I just did a clean install today think something went wrong but the problem has not stopped. The system is pretty much like new with barely any programs installed and the problem still happens. I'm using Winrar 5.21. When I...