Windows 10: When I'm typing in One Drive sometimes the letters don't show up on the screen or are very...

Discus and support When I'm typing in One Drive sometimes the letters don't show up on the screen or are very... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I an typing in One Drive some letters don't show up on the screen or are really delayed. Can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by estherwoodward, May 30, 2019.

1. When I'm typing in One Drive sometimes the letters don't show up on the screen or are very...

When I an typing in One Drive some letters don't show up on the screen or are really delayed. Can you help?

:)

estherwoodward, May 30, 2019
  2. Lazzer408 Win User

help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, May 30, 2019
  3. Keyboard stopped typing letters

Hi,

Tap each Ctrl, Alt and Shift key briskly a few times. If that doesn't resolve the issue, restart the computer.

Don

Don Varnau, May 30, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

When I'm typing in One Drive sometimes the letters don't show up on the screen or are very...

Problem with letter drives confusing Sony Vegas

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Disk Management (press [Win] +[R], type "diskmgmt.msc", and press [Enter]).
    • In the lower pane, right-click on the partition that you want to change drive letter, and click "Change Drive Letter and Paths"
    • A dialog should come up, showing the partition's current drive letter. Even if it is correct, click [Change].
    • From the dropdown, select any new letter, and then [OK] your way back to Disk Management. And check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, May 30, 2019
Thema:

When I'm typing in One Drive sometimes the letters don't show up on the screen or are very...

1. When I'm typing in One Drive sometimes the letters don't show up on the screen or are very... - Similar Threads - I'm typing Drive

2. USB Drive changing letter sometimes?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Drive changing letter sometimes?: I have 7 USB thumb drives that are all set as f drives. I rotate them around for backing up. They are a mix of USB 2 and USB 3.0. Have used them with this batch file I created for years and no issues. I only use them every couple of months and they are rotated backups.All of...
  3. USB Drive changing letter sometimes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Drive changing letter sometimes?: I have 7 USB thumb drives that are all set as f drives. I rotate them around for backing up. They are a mix of USB 2 and USB 3.0. Have used them with this batch file I created for years and no issues. I only use them every couple of months and they are rotated backups.All of...
  4. Sometimes letters get duplicated when typing on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes letters get duplicated when typing on the keyboard: When I am typing on the keyboard every several seconds or so one of the letters gets duplicated. I've never had this issue before. This a new Lenovo Ideapad 3 laptop that I got with Windows 11 on it. I do have a Colemak keyboard layout installed on it but I don't believe...
  5. Sometimes letters get duplicated when typing on the keyboard

Sometimes letters get duplicated when typing on the keyboard: When I am typing on the keyboard every several seconds or so one of the letters gets duplicated. I've never had this issue before. This a new Lenovo Ideapad 3 laptop that I got with Windows 11 on it. I do have a Colemak keyboard layout installed on it but I don't believe...
  6. Apostrophes and double quotes don't show up until I type the next letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apostrophes and double quotes don't show up until I type the next letter: I am using Windows 10 version 21H2 Build 19044.1645, I am living in Australia and my computer has a US keyboard.I had this problem in the past and fixed it but the problem has returned. Previously in Settings > Language, I clicked on "English Australia" selected "Options",...
  7. Apostrophes and double quotes don't show up until I type the next letter

Apostrophes and double quotes don't show up until I type the next letter: I am using Windows 10 version 21H2 Build 19044.1645, I am living in Australia and my computer has a US keyboard.I had this problem in the past and fixed it but the problem has returned. Previously in Settings > Language, I clicked on "English Australia" selected "Options",...
  8. Apostrophes and double quotes don't show up until I type the next letter

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. typing extra letters and numbers show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    typing extra letters and numbers show up: When I type letters keep popping up like when I hit the space bar a j pops up. Very frustrating . Need help can not figure this out.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-extra-letters-and-numbers-show-up/ffae4498-eb3e-4ca3-88c8-024adf74801a
  10. Apostrophes and double quotes don't show up until I type the next letter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apostrophes and double quotes don't show up until I type the next letter: Solution: For Windows 10, the fix from control panel did not work. I have to use "Settings" -> "Region & Language". Then, selecting on the language -- in my case, EN(UK) -- gave me the options button to go to "Language Options" where Keyboards can be changed; in my case, add...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Im typing the letters do not show up on the page how do I fix it