Windows 10: When in game, rapid left mouse use identifes current window

Discus and support When in game, rapid left mouse use identifes current window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Similar to what would happen if you are in the control panel trying to identify your monitors. Any FPS with a rapid fire, left mouse click it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zerogee, Jun 18, 2016.

1. zerogee Win User

When in game, rapid left mouse use identifes current window

Similar to what would happen if you are in the control panel trying to identify your monitors. Any FPS with a rapid fire, left mouse click it just keeps popping up the monitor identification so I have this big 1 on my screen. Any ideas how to stop that, it's maddening.

:)

zerogee, Jun 18, 2016
  2. RyanBrac Win User

Mouse randomly starts clicking

Recently my mouse has started acting like I am holding the left click button down and rapid fire clicking. I opened Chrome just now and the mouse stayed on the quick start icon at the bottom of the screen, next thing I know, with my hand off the mouse,
    I had over 20 windows open.

I have deleted and re-installed the drivers, checked to make sure they are up to date, it happens on either my Logitec wireless or my corded gaming mouse. Happens randomly.

RyanBrac, Jun 18, 2016
  3. Mouse Without Borders - No control in game

Using Windows mode or fullscreen in fallout 4, Mouse works through the menu but when the game loads I get no mouse pointer control. The HUD never moves, but clicks are registered (so left and right click work).

Any simple thing I'm missing?

JeremyMann1, Jun 18, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Hi and welcome to 10forums.
    It appears that your GPU driver may be malfunctioning, I would try reinstalling it. If you fill up "My system specs" it would make helping you easier. If you use any "Performance enhancer" programs, try uninstalling them.

CountMike, Jun 18, 2016
  5. zerogee Win User
    Updated thanks. I went ahead and used DDU to remove the Nvidia drivers and followed up with CCleaner. Downloaded the latest drivers and going to install now. Being a clean install and I can replicate the issue every time with ease I should know soon enough if that did it.

zerogee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. When in game, rapid left mouse use identifes current window - Similar Threads - game rapid left

2. Identifing Keylogger

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Identifing Keylogger: 1. How can I identify if there is a keylogger installed in my PC? 2. To what extent SAFE MODE (with networking) will protect from keylogger. 3. Antivirus will only detect a known keylogger not a custom built. 4. How can I be certain that Microsoft itself is not a keylogger or...
  3. How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver when the current driver has a fatal error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver when the current driver has a fatal error: I have been trying to update win 10 May 2019 update and continue to get blocked due to the intel rst driver is old. I now have the 17.xxx.xxx.xxx and the same thing happens, at 25% of the install I get the same error message that the intel driver is not compatible but I have...
  4. Left key mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left key mouse: When I left keyDowm mouse and do something like change width of a Window then When l left keyUp the size of Window keeps changing. The only way I can stop it is to hit left keyDowm again. 135264
  5. Left key mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Left key mouse: When I left keyDowm mouse and do something like change width of a Window then When l left keyUp the size of Window keeps changing. The only way I can stop it is to hit left keyDowm again. 135264
  6. Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.: I have a two monitor system. Left and right. The right is my Main Display. Problem is my mouse arrow moves from the Main Display to the left-hand monitor from the right edge of the screen. I want to move from the right-hand monitor to the left-hand monitor my moving the...
  7. Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing: When I'm playing ROBLOX (a game), I need to be able to pan in and out quickly, but I'm unable to do that while holding left or right mouse buttons, or pressing keyboard keys. How do I fix/disable this?...
  8. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...
  9. Left click of my mouse not working after using OBS

Left click of my mouse not working after using OBS: After using attempting to livestream using OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) I tried ending the stream by clicking "stop streaming" but I noticed it wasn't working, I thought maybe my computer was just playing up (I hoped not it's 2 days old) so I just pressed Alt-F4 to close...
  10. left click on mouse

left click on mouse: since I bought my new Dell windows 10 desktop I have been having trouble with my mouse. its very touchy and I have to play around with it to find a spot that will allow the left click. I heard there is a way to fix this. any help would be appreciated...tyvm *Rolleyes 87250