Windows 10: When in game, rapid left mouse use identifes current window

Discus and support When in game, rapid left mouse use identifes current window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Similar to what would happen if you are in the control panel trying to identify your monitors. Any FPS with a rapid fire, left mouse click it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zerogee, Jun 18, 2016.

1. zerogee Win User

When in game, rapid left mouse use identifes current window

Similar to what would happen if you are in the control panel trying to identify your monitors. Any FPS with a rapid fire, left mouse click it just keeps popping up the monitor identification so I have this big 1 on my screen. Any ideas how to stop that, it's maddening.

:)

zerogee, Jun 18, 2016
  2. RyanBrac Win User

Mouse randomly starts clicking

Recently my mouse has started acting like I am holding the left click button down and rapid fire clicking. I opened Chrome just now and the mouse stayed on the quick start icon at the bottom of the screen, next thing I know, with my hand off the mouse,
    I had over 20 windows open.

I have deleted and re-installed the drivers, checked to make sure they are up to date, it happens on either my Logitec wireless or my corded gaming mouse. Happens randomly.

RyanBrac, Jun 18, 2016
  3. Mouse Without Borders - No control in game

Using Windows mode or fullscreen in fallout 4, Mouse works through the menu but when the game loads I get no mouse pointer control. The HUD never moves, but clicks are registered (so left and right click work).

Any simple thing I'm missing?

JeremyMann1, Jun 18, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Hi and welcome to 10forums.
    It appears that your GPU driver may be malfunctioning, I would try reinstalling it. If you fill up "My system specs" it would make helping you easier. If you use any "Performance enhancer" programs, try uninstalling them.

CountMike, Jun 18, 2016
  5. zerogee Win User
    Updated thanks. I went ahead and used DDU to remove the Nvidia drivers and followed up with CCleaner. Downloaded the latest drivers and going to install now. Being a clean install and I can replicate the issue every time with ease I should know soon enough if that did it.

zerogee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. When in game, rapid left mouse use identifes current window - Similar Threads - game rapid left

2. Dekstop flash when using left click on some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dekstop flash when using left click on some games: When I left click in some games like Minecraft or Minecraft Legends my dekstop flashes over the game and after a few clicks the game crashes with no error codes. I reinstalled drivers and checked for Windows updates. It's not like this in all games tho and has been hapening...
  3. Dekstop flash when using left click on some games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dekstop flash when using left click on some games: When I left click in some games like Minecraft or Minecraft Legends my dekstop flashes over the game and after a few clicks the game crashes with no error codes. I reinstalled drivers and checked for Windows updates. It's not like this in all games tho and has been hapening...
  4. Icon Identification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon Identification: I am trying to identify the programme that carries the icon in the image the very badly circled one. I believe it relates to a web emulator. can anyone help identify? Thank you....
  5. Can not use Left Mouse Button when keys are pressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not use Left Mouse Button when keys are pressed: This only started recently and I don't know why it switched from being able to click and use a keyboard simultaneously to not being able to. I have looked around the Internet for a while and can't figure out a solution, I tried using other mice and they experience the same...
  6. Can not use Left Mouse Button when keys are pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not use Left Mouse Button when keys are pressed: This only started recently and I don't know why it switched from being able to click and use a keyboard simultaneously to not being able to. I have looked around the Internet for a while and can't figure out a solution, I tried using other mice and they experience the same...
  7. Right Mouse/ Left Mouse Jamming while playing games window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Mouse/ Left Mouse Jamming while playing games window 10: Hi, My right mouse/left mouse work perfectly I when I use computer for daily activities; however, once I log onto any FPS games. My left mouse/ right mouse do not work in gaming. I've tried all the tips online Drivers update,..... But nothing works. Is there anything that...
  8. Left handed mouse use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left handed mouse use: I work where I am the only one who is left handed. Since this is a work computer, I was wondering if there was a way to set the mouse preference to left handed ONLY for my user account without affecting those profiles of my coworkers, any suggestions? Thanks, Michelle...
  9. Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left: The icons on the bottom right hand side of my screen keep moving rapidly back and forth. This just started happening last week. I'm on Windows 10, version 10.0.18363. It's the little up arrow, the network status, sound and battery icons. Not the apps that I pin to the...
  10. Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.: I have a two monitor system. Left and right. The right is my Main Display. Problem is my mouse arrow moves from the Main Display to the left-hand monitor from the right edge of the screen. I want to move from the right-hand monitor to the left-hand monitor my moving the...