Windows 10: When installing any app on windows 10 , the installation fails

Discus and support When installing any app on windows 10 , the installation fails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I fully reset my dell laptop yesterday. So i installed chrome, Microsoft office 365 and everything was normal. However, when i wanted to install adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Samer_676, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Samer_676 Win User

When installing any app on windows 10 , the installation fails

I fully reset my dell laptop yesterday. So i installed chrome, Microsoft office 365 and everything was normal. However, when i wanted to install adobe reader , I keep getting failed to initialise error . I tried installing zoom but it the installer crashes at 50 % or sometimes i get the failed to initialize error .

Note : I'm downloaded the installers from their respective official websites , including the office 365 as well i.e not pirated

:)

Samer_676, Jan 16, 2021
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jan 16, 2021
  4. When installing any app on windows 10 , the installation fails

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

When installing any app on windows 10 , the installation fails

1. When installing any app on windows 10 , the installation fails - Similar Threads - installing app installation

2. Hello. When I'm installing apps they fail to install and the installer opens again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello. When I'm installing apps they fail to install and the installer opens again.: EDIT I fixed the issue, I had to launch programs in administrator mode when I install windirstat it says *error opening file for writing* d:/the directory its saved and it re opens the installer this happens with handbrake as well it didn't install and it kept...
  3. Got "Windows 10 installation has failed." when installing the official release.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Got "Windows 10 installation has failed." when installing the official release.: Got "Windows 10 installation has failed." when installing the official release. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-windows-10-installation-has-failed-when/59761b47-e15c-4453-bc11-b0bf217d97ce
  4. Certain Apps Failing to Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain Apps Failing to Install: There are some apps that just refuse to update, whether it's restarting or erasing the MS Store cache, only a few don't update. One is the Get Help app, the other is a Xbox Identity Provider. These keep giving me an error, and I've looked up the error code, but nothing's...
  5. FAILED TO INSTALL APP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FAILED TO INSTALL APP: HI, I'm trying to install a non microsoft app but an error code 0x87E10BC6 is displayed. Is this a Mcafee or Window deffender issue / or what else can it be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/failed-to-install-app/9ceb725f-3c7b-4c9b-8827-7ccc1261d879
  6. App Installation Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Installation Failed: I can't install Your Phone app from store windows. It shows the following error. App installation failed with error message: error 0xC00CE224: While preparing to process the request, the system failed to register the windows.capability extension due to the following...
  7. App Installation Failed

App Installation Failed: I cannot install yourphone app from windows store. It shows the following error. App installation failed with error message: error 0xC00CE224: While preparing to process the request, the system failed to register the windows.capability extension due to the following error:...
  8. Any Microsoft Store app fails to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Microsoft Store app fails to install.: So, I own Java Edition, and wanted to use the RTX shaders of Bedrock Edition. But, the "Install" button does nothing. I can click it, but nothing happens. Every once in a while I get this notification: [ATTACH] But that sure as hell doesn't help. I also tried installing it...
  9. WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION FAILING

WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION FAILING: Hi Please assist.. I have tried to update my windows 8.1 to windows 10 5 times now, and every time the same thing happens the full download is done, the full install runs, then it restarts my PC and runs the install from there... and everything seems to be done,...
  10. Unable to install any apps

Unable to install any apps: Hi. Recently something very strange happens in my PC. If I install an app from the Microsoft Store, the app can never be downloaded. It is always in downloading queue. If I install an app from an Internet source I trust, I got the following annoying file when running an...