Windows 10: When installing new chipset drivers windows 10 is incompatible.

Discus and support When installing new chipset drivers windows 10 is incompatible. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to install new chipset drivers for my Asus Prime X470-Pro mobo it says my windows is not compatible. The error is, "Does not support this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LordWooflesIV, Jan 1, 2020.

1. When installing new chipset drivers windows 10 is incompatible.

When I try to install new chipset drivers for my Asus Prime X470-Pro mobo it says my windows is not compatible. The error is, "Does not support this Operating System: WNT_10.0H_64".

My version of windows is, "Version 1909 OS Build 18363.535"

Any ideas on how to fix?

:)

LordWooflesIV, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Hood, Jan 1, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused When installing new chipset drivers windows 10 is incompatible. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Kanan Win User

When installing new chipset drivers windows 10 is incompatible.

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

When installing new chipset drivers windows 10 is incompatible.

1. When installing new chipset drivers windows 10 is incompatible. - Similar Threads - installing chipset drivers

2. Chipset Driver safe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chipset Driver safe: is Chipset Driver safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chipset-driver-safe/3a78ef00-dcff-4cbc-ae46-a512443e9106
  3. Chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chipset drivers: should i install the last 3 drivers which it contains different names or installing the last one would be enough? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chipset-drivers/940eedf3-3457-40f3-8363-f85be36385a7
  4. Chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chipset drivers: should i install the last 3 drivers which it contains different names or installing the last one would be enough? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chipset-drivers/940eedf3-3457-40f3-8363-f85be36385a7
  5. Chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 Chipset driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Chipset driver: Hello guys, today i reinstalled the Windows 10 and i dowloaded the drivers via Windows Update but the AMD chipset driver did not install? Why?? submitted by /u/Tambor12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ulp3wf/windows_10_chipset_driver/
  7. Old Chipset Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old Chipset Driver: I have an old laptop which is a thinkpad r61i, I wonder should I install old chipset driver which manufacturer provide in 2012 or just let the windows install all the drivers itself. Btw this old chipset driver includes: IntelR ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 283F...
  8. Chipset installation

Chipset installation: Hello I formatted my PC recently and installed windows 10 but I'm having a problem installing my (chip set) driver because some of my USB's they are not working on my PC so i'm trying to install the Chipset driver windows 10 (64-bit) and I'm using (HP Pavilion p6-2070l...
  9. AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10

AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10: Recently, due to some hardware failures, I had to replace my motherboard. I also decided to reinstall Windows 10. When I went to install the chipset drivers (16.4.2 Crimson, 64-bit), the only things it wanted to install were graphics related. I can install these...
  10. Could not install Intel chipset driver

Could not install Intel chipset driver: Audio not working, power management not working probably due to missing chipset driver The device manager not showing chipset information [img] The output from Speccy shows that I have Intel chipset [img] I tried installing Intel official drivers Download Intel®...