Windows 10: When installing win10 64bit, after logo shows up, it immediately restarts

Discus and support When installing win10 64bit, after logo shows up, it immediately restarts in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, When installing win10 64bit, after logo shows up, it immediately restarts. Win was installed via MS media creation tool in to usb FAT32.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AurimasSiaulys, Nov 1, 2020.

1. When installing win10 64bit, after logo shows up, it immediately restarts

Hello all,

When installing win10 64bit, after logo shows up, it immediately restarts. Win was installed via MS media creation tool in to usb FAT32. Tried on other computer, installation works fine. Any ideas what me to do? Laptop Lenovo V110-15AST

:)

AurimasSiaulys, Nov 1, 2020

2. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit crashing on installation

So i have Windows 7 Professional 32bit installed and I wanted windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. It boots from the disk just fine, its just after you press the first button (i thing its callled install now or something) after a few seconds, it bluescreens and i have to restart. System specs are listed and i know my processoror is 64bit, any ideas?

sonnytiger, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 1, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

When installing win10 64bit, after logo shows up, it immediately restarts

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond When installing win10 64bit, after logo shows up, it immediately restarts :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

When installing win10 64bit, after logo shows up, it immediately restarts

1. When installing win10 64bit, after logo shows up, it immediately restarts - Similar Threads - installing win10 64bit

2. vertical red stripes shows up after windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vertical red stripes shows up after windows logo: hi, so i have a peobloem with installing windows 10 on my macbook pro 13 inch mid 2012. i install it using boot camp assistant. everything went well until my macbook reboot by itself to open the windows. from what i know, it should shows a setup windows. but after the windows...
  3. Won't boot win10 64bit after install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won't boot win10 64bit after install: Right after win10 install when it's restarting I have a black screen which turns my monitor off and on, meaning the computer is recognising it's booting? However it just stops and repeats this process. I know there isn't a problem with my build as I am able to download and...
  4. totally messed up win10 64bit settings

in Windows 10 Support
    totally messed up win10 64bit settings: I use Chrome as my default browser. I run Win 10 Home (up to date on updates) version build 17618,1000. My winver result does not let me copy any text on that window. I got into either preferences or display settings on the desktop. Changes colors and everything was so bad....
  5. Win10 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 64bit: windows1064bit2004KB2693643 0x8024001d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10/f9771dca-7f2b-4c91-bae2-058493d928a3
  6. Immediate freezing / restarting of PC when getting part start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Immediate freezing / restarting of PC when getting part start up: Been having recurrent issues with freezing over the last few weeks. Downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and was able to install and it sorted out a lot of the DISM issues. I then installed all the new updates and now I'm in a much worse situation where before I'd have a hang...
  7. Start logo doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start logo doesn't show up: Hello, so, recently, I wanted to do a factory reset, and I did. After it, when i powered on my computer, the windows 10 logo it doesn't show up, and I have a black screen. What can I do? I saw a similar question but the replies didn't help me at all....
  8. Win10 start up logo mssing

Win10 start up logo mssing: I clean installed win10 on legacy partition and my win10 startup logo missing, what can I do to enable win10 startup logo ? Does the win10 start up logo only show up if the clean installation is UEF partition ? Also my windows 10 version is 1803. And how to change from pc...
  9. Cannot install fonts Win10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot install fonts Win10 Pro 64bit: Since updating from Win7Pro to Win10pro, I cannot install any new fonts. I can view fonts already installed and the ones I am trying to install, but when I try to install a new font, a window flashes briefly and goes away. No error message. I've tried: right-click...
  10. how to restart Win10 install after hung up after 2h30m?

how to restart Win10 install after hung up after 2h30m?: My installation proceeded uneventfully for 2h30m, to the end of the 'preparation' phase. But then, the screen simply turned black and then grey on an endless 2 second cycle. After an hour of this I forced a complete shutdown. But when I attempted a reboot, the result was...