Windows 10: When installing windows 10 it BS

Discus and support When installing windows 10 it BS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When installing windows 10 in my GTX 550 TI it crashes if the screen is at 1920 x 1080,Windows 8.1 in 1280 x 1028 works fine, I cant change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OliverCabal, Aug 11, 2022.

1. When installing windows 10 it BS

When installing windows 10 in my GTX 550 TI it crashes if the screen is at 1920 x 1080,Windows 8.1 in 1280 x 1028 works fine, I cant change the settings on windows 10 because it BSOD when i log in. Please help.

:)

OliverCabal, Aug 11, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 11, 2022
  4. AsRock Win User

When installing windows 10 it BS

Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

When installing windows 10 it BS

1. When installing windows 10 it BS - Similar Threads - installing

2. Give my self full control NOT trusted installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give my self full control NOT trusted installer: Idk **** is going on but ye i cant install msi files and heard one of the fices is granting urself full control if anyone has any fix for this and 2502, 2503 help...
  3. Give my self full control NOT trusted installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Give my self full control NOT trusted installer: Idk **** is going on but ye i cant install msi files and heard one of the fices is granting urself full control if anyone has any fix for this and 2502, 2503 help...
  4. Give my self full control NOT trusted installer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Major Issue after Sept Patch Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major Issue after Sept Patch Installation: I run a Dell Latitude 5490 laptop with Windows 11. It was fully patched and updated with all necessary hardware updates. I installed the September patches and now I own a pretty brick.The Operating system boots and loads. The time/date screen appears but the logon window...
  6. Major Issue after Sept Patch Installation

Major Issue after Sept Patch Installation: I run a Dell Latitude 5490 laptop with Windows 11. It was fully patched and updated with all necessary hardware updates. I installed the September patches and now I own a pretty brick.The Operating system boots and loads. The time/date screen appears but the logon window...
  7. reinstalling windows 11 using installation media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reinstalling windows 11 using installation media: what does "all apps are removed" mean in terms of reinstalling windows 11 using installation media, does it mean apps that were downloaded using the Microsoft store gets removed or all .exe applications get removed or what...
  8. reinstalling windows 11 using installation media

reinstalling windows 11 using installation media: what does "all apps are removed" mean in terms of reinstalling windows 11 using installation media, does it mean apps that were downloaded using the Microsoft store gets removed or all .exe applications get removed or what...
  9. Windows 11 2022 Update Installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 2022 Update Installation problem: Hello All,Yesterday I updated windows 11 to version 22H2, after that I lost data after updating to Windows 22H2, I put my files in the download, after the installation process is complete, my files are lost, can you help me to find my files again, thank you...
  10. Windows 11 2022 Update Installation problem

Windows 11 2022 Update Installation problem: Hello All,Yesterday I updated windows 11 to version 22H2, after that I lost data after updating to Windows 22H2, I put my files in the download, after the installation process is complete, my files are lost, can you help me to find my files again, thank you...