Windows 10: When is cortana coming to Denmark

Discus and support When is cortana coming to Denmark in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi are there any plans on a expansion on Cortanas languages Cortana like Danish and Norwegian, cortana has been out for a long time now and still has... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ASpeedninja, Jan 15, 2020.

1. When is cortana coming to Denmark

Hi are there any plans on a expansion on Cortanas languages Cortana like Danish and Norwegian, cortana has been out for a long time now and still has only a few languages to Choose from Where is Siri already has Danish and Norwegian

:)

ASpeedninja, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Dracklock Win User

Cortana in denmark?

The search function in Denmark and the rest of Scandinavian, is still in beta, so its kinda crappies to use.

Dracklock, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Baumann82 Win User
    Cortana in denmark?

That is what i was "afraid" of, have a feeling that it will take them 2+ years to complete it for Denmark and the rest of northern countries.

But thanks for the reply.

Baumann82, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

When is cortana coming to Denmark

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

When is cortana coming to Denmark

1. When is cortana coming to Denmark - Similar Threads - cortana coming Denmark

2. How to phone activate in denmark but with english language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to phone activate in denmark but with english language: When located in denmark I choose denmark in my location in the phone activation guide.I then get a Danish phonenumber to MS with danish speaker.But what do I do if I don't understand Danish?Can I get a english version in some way?I have tried to choose united kingdom in the...
  3. When is Cortana in Arabic formed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When is Cortana in Arabic formed?: When is Cortana in Arabic formed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-cortana-in-arabic-formed/8d93022f-08f3-4c11-8e6a-e590b231a934
  4. Cortana not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana'

in Cortana
    Cortana not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana': Since the past few days Cortana on my device is not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana'. I have checked all the microphone settings and all the required permissions to Cortana are been given. I went on to check the Cortana settings and under the ' Talk to Cortana ' option I...
  5. Any Danes Here --Opensubtitles to be blocked in Denmark

Any Danes Here --Opensubtitles to be blocked in Denmark: Hi folks How can a Danish Court (Denmark is one of the freest countries in the world) ban something like Opensubtitles -- How can subtitles --which so many people rely on be considered "Piracy" in any shape or form A lot of modern films / TV shows have incredibly poor...
  6. When Cortana in Poland?

in Cortana
    When Cortana in Poland?: When will Cortana be in Poland? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-cortana-in-poland/a82dc75d-d081-4360-a6dd-0a8b6088ac1b"
  7. cortana comes on by herself

in Cortana
    cortana comes on by herself: Cortana come on by herself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-comes-on-by-herself/4a1464c3-9b64-4e32-9194-ce6b6b5906f8"
  8. Cortana has trouble coming with any results

Cortana has trouble coming with any results: Hello, fellow users ! First time here. So when I initially installed W10 (fresh install) I made use of some tools to deactivate all the windows10 privacy bs we all know and love. So I disabled Cortana the normal way, or so I think. I wanted to try her out today and...
  9. How Cortana Comes to Life in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How Cortana Comes to Life in Windows 10: Hello! I’m @MarcusAsh, the Group Program Manager for Cortana and Search on the Windows PC, Phone and Tablet Group. Over the past few months, we’ve shared details about some of the features we think you’ll love in Windows 10 like Continuum, universal apps and of course...
  10. Changes at Microsoft Studios, UK and Denmark

in Windows 10 News
    Changes at Microsoft Studios, UK and Denmark: Today, I have some difficult changes to announce that affect some of our Microsoft Studios teams and projects in the UK and Denmark. After much consideration we have decided to cease development on Fable Legends, and are in discussions with employees about the proposed...