Windows 10: When is Cortana in Arabic formed?

Discus and support When is Cortana in Arabic formed? in Cortana to solve the problem; When is Cortana in Arabic formed?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by mohamed Reslan, Aug 25, 2022.

1. When is Cortana in Arabic formed?

When is Cortana in Arabic formed?

:)

mohamed Reslan, Aug 25, 2022
  2. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Aug 25, 2022
  3. Arabic font reversed & disjointed in PDF form

Hi, I have Window 10 on my pc, I have generated a fillable form on word in Arabic text and converted to PDF through Adobe Acrobat XI pro; when I open the PDF form in Microsoft Edge and start filling the form in Arabic, every thing looks OK until I press
    the print preview or print the document (All filled Arabic texture getting reversed and disjointed) ... Any ideas how to overcome this problem, appreciate your help on this regard.

Regards

Mohd

MohammadAmen, Aug 25, 2022
  4. DimaAdham Win User

Arabic keyboard missing characters

The Arabic keyboard in WP8 is missing quite a few characters which renders it useless. In older versions, the missing characters were available through pressing the shift key but the latter is not available in WP8 while in the Arabic keyboard.

The list of missing characters are:

• Arabic Letter Yeh with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Below
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Madda Above
    • Arabic Letter Hamza Isolated Form
    • Arabic Letter Waw with Hamza Above
    • All Diacritics are missing.
    I hope you have plans to fix this serious issue. It's extremely annoying.

DimaAdham, Aug 25, 2022
Thema:

1. When is Cortana in Arabic formed? - Similar Threads - Cortana Arabic formed

2. When is Cortana in Arabic formed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Cortana in Arabic formed?: When is Cortana in Arabic formed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-cortana-in-arabic-formed/8d93022f-08f3-4c11-8e6a-e590b231a934
  3. When is Cortana in Arabic formed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When is Cortana in Arabic formed?: When is Cortana in Arabic formed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-cortana-in-arabic-formed/8d93022f-08f3-4c11-8e6a-e590b231a934
  4. Arabic keyboard

Arabic keyboard: Installed Arabic Egypt Package and selected as default languageIn Arabic, only the Alphabet can type and input in the application. The input of numeric characters is in English.The same results were obtained when I tried it on the notepad. Data entered with a virtual keyboard...
  5. Why do I not get the Arabic numbers in the Keyboard when my default is Arabic?

Why do I not get the Arabic numbers in the Keyboard when my default is Arabic?: I mean at this point, it's just unnecessarily frustrating and silly. It is the Arabic keyboard but the Arabic numbers are in English? I just want to quickly point out the the English numbers themselves originate from the Arabic numerals. If the keyboard is Kurdish, I get the...
  6. Why do I not get the Arabic numbers in the Keyboard when my default is Arabic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I not get the Arabic numbers in the Keyboard when my default is Arabic?: I mean at this point, it's just unnecessarily frustrating and silly. It is the Arabic keyboard but the Arabic numbers are in English? I just want to quickly point out the the English numbers themselves originate from the Arabic numerals. If the keyboard is Kurdish, I get the...
  7. Cannot type Eastern Arabic numerals when typing with Arabic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot type Eastern Arabic numerals when typing with Arabic Keyboard: Hello, I am using an Arabic Egyptian input for writing in Arab. When I want to use Eastern Arab numerals, I can only type Western Arab numerals the ones used in English. I want to use Eastern, but I cannot find a way to change this. I have already tried changing the region,...
  8. Arabic Font

Arabic Font: Hello, I'm preparing a document in Arabic in Excel 2016. But my numbers show in Latin numerals (as in English). I would like to display those numbers in Arabic (the numerals used for Arabic language). I found the option to do so in Word (File, Options, Advanced, Numeral:...
  9. Arabic font reversed & disjointed in PDF form

Arabic font reversed & disjointed in PDF form: Hi, I have Window 10 on my pc, I have generated a fillable form on word in Arabic text and converted to PDF through Adobe Acrobat XI pro; when I open the PDF form in Microsoft Edge and start filling the form in Arabic, every thing looks OK until I press the print preview or...
  10. arabic

arabic: how can I change numbers from English to arabic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/arabic/d634cbc7-2023-410d-b6d7-515d757031d3