Windows 10: When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM?

Discus and support When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Does anyone have any information about the Windows 10 issues with DISM? I wonder if they are ever going to fix DISM. MS seems to be putting out poorly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TexasBandit, May 17, 2017.

1. When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM?

Does anyone have any information about the Windows 10 issues with DISM? I wonder if they are ever going to fix DISM. MS seems to be putting out poorly designed and tested software these days.

:)

TexasBandit, May 17, 2017
  2. MandyShaw Win User

When is Microsoft going to fix the disappearing keyboard issue?

This thread
    Disappearing Keyboard, It is a known issue with Mango,
    seems to have some information, at least indicating that Microsoft has accepted there is an issue.

However you are unlikely to get much information on this user support forum concerning future updates or timing of bug fixes, because anyone here who knows the answers will be barred by non-disclosure agreements from sharing them.

MandyShaw, May 17, 2017
  3. When is Microsoft going to fix the disappearing keyboard issue?

Does anyone know when Microsoft is planning to fix the disappearing keyboard on Mango?

CaseyLatham, May 17, 2017
  4. When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM?

TairikuOkami, May 18, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    You might want to report it on Feedback Hub, the more people who report it, perhaps MS will listen.

swarfega, May 18, 2017
  6. Thanks for the information. I think I will report it at Feedback Hub ... it's a shame MS puts out release after release with issues.

TexasBandit, May 21, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    Are you talking about the Creators Update and DISM? Haven't you heard it's been fixed? By strange coincidence, the day after you started this thread. Not by an update for Windows 10, rather it seems the 'source not found' was 'not being found' when looking for it on the download servers. Microsoft have apparently fixed this at the server now and DISM runs to 100% without error. See this thread and the later posts confirming it's working now...
    Creators update component store shows corruption but unable to repair

8. When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM?

I am on the Anniversary Update. But thank you for the information. I did not realize they had fixed it.

TexasBandit, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM?

1. When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Going Fix

2. When Microsoft is going to fix taskbar disappearing issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Microsoft is going to fix taskbar disappearing issue.: This post aims to draw attention to the persistent bug in Windows 11, particularly concerning the disappearance of the taskbar after sleep mode. Despite exhaustive troubleshooting efforts, it's evident that this issue stems from a fundamental flaw within the Windows 11...
  3. When Microsoft is going to fix taskbar disappearing issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When Microsoft is going to fix taskbar disappearing issue.: This post aims to draw attention to the persistent bug in Windows 11, particularly concerning the disappearance of the taskbar after sleep mode. Despite exhaustive troubleshooting efforts, it's evident that this issue stems from a fundamental flaw within the Windows 11...
  4. When is Microsoft going to fix their OS & DX12 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Microsoft going to fix their OS & DX12 ?: Win 10 Pro for Workstations - 22H2. Latest build. Non-Insider Program.Microsoft Text Input Application...SPYWARE / MALWARE.Keylogger. Cannot be disabled. Can NO LONGER EVEN KILL THE PROCESS IN TASKMAN.MALWARE.Legitimate claimed uses: Accessibility virtual input, keyboard,...
  5. When is Microsoft going to fix their OS & DX12 ?

When is Microsoft going to fix their OS & DX12 ?: Win 10 Pro for Workstations - 22H2. Latest build. Non-Insider Program.Microsoft Text Input Application...SPYWARE / MALWARE.Keylogger. Cannot be disabled. Can NO LONGER EVEN KILL THE PROCESS IN TASKMAN.MALWARE.Legitimate claimed uses: Accessibility virtual input, keyboard,...
  6. When is Microsoft going to fix their OS & DX12 ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What's going on with this DISM log

What's going on with this DISM log: My pc has been very slow with 100% disk and high processor activity for some time.I frequently get the message "explorer.exe is not in the correct state"I have run the DISM command in the past with successful repair ?The DISM online repair and restore health found these...
  8. W11 Tasbar - When is Microsoft going to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Tasbar - When is Microsoft going to fix this issue?: If I knew that I was going to have to restart WINDOWS EXPLORER several times becasue I can't see the ICONs I would have stayed with W10. I know how to fix but I want MSFT to fix permanently. So What Say You MSFT????????????????...
  9. W11 Tasbar - When is Microsoft going to fix this issue?

W11 Tasbar - When is Microsoft going to fix this issue?: If I knew that I was going to have to restart WINDOWS EXPLORER several times becasue I can't see the ICONs I would have stayed with W10. I know how to fix but I want MSFT to fix permanently. So What Say You MSFT????????????????...
  10. When is Microsoft going to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When is Microsoft going to fix this problem?: "Send To" drop down menu options missing/not displaying? Attempted all the fixes and still have the problem. not having the problem on my desktop, deleted the item from my "send to" and then I didn't even have "Send to Bluetooth Device", fixed that, ran all the suggested...