Windows 10: When is microsoft gonna stop being feces throwing monkeys?

Discus and support When is microsoft gonna stop being feces throwing monkeys? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not sure about everyone else using anything that belongs to microsoft but i would just love to see the company taken down. im tired of all the bugs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sneaky_Squid10, Apr 25, 2021.

1. When is microsoft gonna stop being feces throwing monkeys?

Not sure about everyone else using anything that belongs to microsoft but i would just love to see the company taken down. im tired of all the bugs and connectivity issues with xbox, windows and just about everything that microsoft uses. not to mention thier customer support is utter dog s*** or should i say the lack there of. "because of covid 19 our phone services will be down because we are sending our employees home to sit on thier **** all day and not do what they were hired to do and we arent gonna do a thing about it because we dont care" i didnt think i would be able to say i found a c

:)

Sneaky_Squid10, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Jizzler Win User

Microsoft Throwing Silverlight Under The Bus?

Excellent. Cross that off my list of things to learn. And Microsoft can start focusing on improving their HTML5 support in IE.

Jizzler, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 25, 2021
  4. When is microsoft gonna stop being feces throwing monkeys?

Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey

Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja… Monkey

The Windows Insider program has a new mascot

When is microsoft gonna stop being feces throwing monkeys? [​IMG]

More: http://www.softpedia.com/blog/micros...y-499921.shtml

Windows Insider Program – Ninja Monkey download:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...K9hGDoBomAw)()

Cluster Head, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

When is microsoft gonna stop being feces throwing monkeys?

1. When is microsoft gonna stop being feces throwing monkeys? - Similar Threads - microsoft gonna stop

2. Whom is training the monkeys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whom is training the monkeys?: How is the phrase. "Have a nice, rest of your weekend Sugar." Offensive"? How does one go about assuming that this is anything other than one person wishing another person a good weekend? What is the offensive word? Weekend? Maybe Sugar? Good ? Is that the offensive word?...
  3. Whom is training the monkeys?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whom is training the monkeys?: How is the phrase. "Have a nice, rest of your weekend Sugar." Offensive"? How does one go about assuming that this is anything other than one person wishing another person a good weekend? What is the offensive word? Weekend? Maybe Sugar? Good ? Is that the offensive word?...
  4. Windows 10 to Windows 11--- when is gonna be upgraded

Windows 10 to Windows 11--- when is gonna be upgraded: Hi i got a laptop june 1stit came with windows 10 and wont upgrade to win 11It is an asus zenbookPlease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-to-windows-11-when-is-gonna-be-upgraded/2cae722e-518b-42d8-ad10-33c1bb915b6d
  5. Windows 10 to Windows 11--- when is gonna be upgraded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 to Windows 11--- when is gonna be upgraded: Hi i got a laptop june 1stit came with windows 10 and wont upgrade to win 11It is an asus zenbookPlease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-to-windows-11-when-is-gonna-be-upgraded/2cae722e-518b-42d8-ad10-33c1bb915b6d
  6. When will microsoft finally stop being stupid?

When will microsoft finally stop being stupid?: Answer - never. Thanks Microsoft, you decided to reboot my development machine in the middle of a 4 day debug session. Whoever came up with this policy, I'd like to meet him in an ally and beat him.Better yet, let me walk the halls of your developers randomly rebooting their...
  7. When is the next windows 10 upgrade is gonna release

When is the next windows 10 upgrade is gonna release: When is the next update gonna release for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-the-next-windows-10-upgrade-is-gonna/d69638cf-6f9b-4101-b1bd-f528737d5d4a
  8. when is window 11 gonna be out

when is window 11 gonna be out: when is window 11 gonna be out might be window 360 same as xbox 360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-window-11-gonna-be-out/5549ea5c-f20d-4cc3-bae8-71fe950a04d0
  9. Monkey Business (.ape files)

Monkey Business (.ape files): *Thumbs You are welcome. It's just amazing!!!
  10. Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey: Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja… Monkey The Windows Insider program has a new mascot [img] If you’re a long-time Windows Insider, the chances are that you are already familiar with the Windows ninja cat that Microsoft presented for...