Windows 10: When is Microsoft shape writing going to be compatible with chrome?

Discus and support When is Microsoft shape writing going to be compatible with chrome? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is this an issue with chrome itself or is this a windows issue? Is this a 'companies don't care about this issue' issue? I am considering buying an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArturChudolinski, Mar 31, 2019.

1. When is Microsoft shape writing going to be compatible with chrome?

Is this an issue with chrome itself or is this a windows issue? Is this a 'companies don't care about this issue' issue?

I am considering buying an android tablet to use at work as swipe to text makes my life 100% easier at work and our application requires us to run chrome. I would prefer to use my surface.

:)

ArturChudolinski, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Hotkeys not working properly while chrome is running.

Hi
    RishabhPatel9

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Are you using a USB keyboard or Wireless keyboard?
    2. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Install Package and Driver.

I would suggest you to go through the article from the manufacturer which talks about
    The hot keys on Notebook are not functioning properly’.Follow
    the step mentioned for Mute/adjust volume.

Method 2: Disable the extensions.

1. Launch Google Chrome and go to settings.
    2. Select Tools> go to Extensions.
    3. Click the ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ link at the bottom of the page.
    4. Search for Google Play Music section.
    5. Change the option from ‘In chrome’ to ‘Global’ and vice versa.

Method 3: Enable Google Chrome.

1. Press ‘Shift+Ctrl+Esc” at the same time on your keyboard, this will open the task manager.
    2. Go to startup Tab, check for Google chrome.
    3. If it is disabled, select the google chrome option and click on
      Enable.

If none of the methods worked, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Google chrome, or Try connecting a different keyboard and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 31, 2019
  3. In Windows 10 does Microsoft Family block adult content in Chrome?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about blocking adult content on Google Chrome as it6 was working fine before the update to 1511, we will help you with this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to re-configure those settings as you have performed previously and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the browser from Programs and features, reinstall it from the website and try to reconfigure it.

You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Google Chrome
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Try to download Google Chrome from the below link using Internet Explorer

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Step 2: As you are facing issues with pop-ups on Microsoft Edge, I suggest you to turn on Block pop-ups option and check if it helps.

Please follow the below steps to do so:

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More Action ("...") at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on View advanced settings
      under Advanced settings.
    • Then simply slide the Block Pop Ups
      to the off position.

Step 3: You can also provide your valuable feedback to Microsoft.
    Follow the steps below to write a feedback:

1. Type Feedback in the
    Search
    box on the Task bar.

2. Select Windows Feedback.

3. Click on Add new feedback
    and write your feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 31, 2019
  4. When is Microsoft shape writing going to be compatible with chrome?

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

When is Microsoft shape writing going to be compatible with chrome?

1. When is Microsoft shape writing going to be compatible with chrome? - Similar Threads - Microsoft shape writing

2. Acer Chrome book Windows Compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Chrome book Windows Compatibility: Hello!I need to download Windows 2019 for a college class and I am having a hard time doing so. I have a Acer Chromebook 11 Intel Atom x5 E8000 1.04GHz 4GB Ram 32GB Flash Chrome OS. Is this laptop compatibility with Windows 2019?Thank you!Gina & Alexis...
  3. Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I have problem where circular shape turns into rectangular shape. I have amd radeon rx 5500 xt If you know how to fix these please reply....
  4. Microsoft family not blocking chrome even when chrome is blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family not blocking chrome even when chrome is blocked: I have tried to lock down my son's windows environment with Microsoft Family. I have blocked Chrome along with almost all the other apps. The only allowed browser is edge with only whitelisted sites allowed. This worked. However, recently I have caught him playing games...
  5. Turning on the compatibility mode for Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turning on the compatibility mode for Chrome: I have been trying to trying to turn on the compatibility mode on for my broswers, chrome specifically. They say that i need to right click on the icon, well, when i do it doesnt pop up with properties. It doesnt help that my start menu always comes up when i close anything...
  6. Chrome compatibility issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome compatibility issues: For some reason, chrome is having compatibility issues with my laptop. I have updated the newest windows 10 update and it still does not work. I have tried and gone through many forums but chrome still doesn't open. I have tried going into safe-mode and resetting the...
  7. Cursor Shape

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Shape: Hey everybody, I was wondering if there is a way to change the shape of the cursor. I know that there is a way to change the color, but I got a little tired of the shape. Please write back if you have any ideas, they will be greatly accepted. ~Elanoides~...
  8. Texture in a Microsoft Office Shape

Texture in a Microsoft Office Shape: How to I get rid of texture in a shape I created in Microsoft Word. I added a texture, decided I wanted it without texture but there's no command, unlike gradient that has a no gradient command. I have simply been unable to find a way to get rid of the texture. Can anyone...
  9. Where did the shape of native option go ?

Where did the shape of native option go ?: In previous version of Windows, I had the ability to change shape of native digits, but in update 1903, that option has gone, as well as when to the option to set when to use the native digits. I was able to change the native digits, but required me to make modification in...
  10. Uncommon cursor shape when swiping on touchpad

Uncommon cursor shape when swiping on touchpad: When swiping on touchpad with two fingers so that the page scrolls, the mouse cursor becomes a small dot rather than the normal arrow shape. It appears as if I were using touch screen, where the small dot implies the location of my finger. But since I am not, the fact that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change the native digits in windows 10 1903