Windows 10: when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!!

Discus and support when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; still haven't got it!! where is it??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KieferAbram, Sep 24, 2020.

1. when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!!

still haven't got it!! where is it??

:)

KieferAbram, Sep 24, 2020

2. Asus ROG. Opinions?

Hello,

I am planning on getting a gaming laptop and my #1 choice is the Asus ROG that is on sale on the online Microsoft store. I have heard split reviews about the Asus, some saying that it simply doesn't turn on to some saying it is fantastic. It obviously
    has a lot of capabilities and looking at its specs, it has a very powerful system however is it reliable enough for me to purchase or will it just be a waste of time. If it isn't reliable, then what would be a good backup computer to purchase.

Moved from Mobile Devices

Original title: Asus ROG

WilliamB15, Sep 24, 2020
  3. ASUS Launches ROG Rampage IV GENE X79 mATX Gaming Board

Step up ASUS, where's the RoG m-ITX X79?

Initialised, Sep 24, 2020
  4. when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!!

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

Hi,

Problem:

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

What I did:

Install Windows 10 Version 1709 through Windows 10 Update Assistant

Steps:

1. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to Install Windows 10 Version 1709

2. Download complete successfully

3.Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART to complete Installation

4. I RESTART

5. The Laptop Boot

6. Got stuck on the ASUS ROG logo

7. Stay there for 8hs

8. Never get to start WINDOWS

9. I did a hard RESET

10. The Laptop start Restoring to a Previews Windows Version.

11. Windows starts NORMALLY

12. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART

13. Back to step 1.

Specs:

Any Solution?

AlvaroGonzalez2, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!!

1. when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!! - Similar Threads - asus rog gaming

2. Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13: Hello, pls help me figure out what to do with constat BSODs when im working with Intel Iris XE GPU. But when I switch to Nvidia GPU BSODs are gone. That gives me a guess that this could not be the RAM problem Also tried to run memtest and intel diagnostics utility. I already...
  3. Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13: Hello, pls help me figure out what to do with constat BSODs when im working with Intel Iris XE GPU. But when I switch to Nvidia GPU BSODs are gone. That gives me a guess that this could not be the RAM problem Also tried to run memtest and intel diagnostics utility. I already...
  4. my asus rog flow cant update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my asus rog flow cant update to windows 11: hi,i bought an asus ROF flow that can be upgraded to windows 11 pro, i already read the website for it, and may other user can also get free update for windows 11,but mine cant upgrade to windows 11i already try the autoupdate, it wont show the upgrade button,then i tried the...
  5. my asus rog flow cant update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my asus rog flow cant update to windows 11: hi,i bought an asus ROF flow that can be upgraded to windows 11 pro, i already read the website for it, and may other user can also get free update for windows 11,but mine cant upgrade to windows 11i already try the autoupdate, it wont show the upgrade button,then i tried the...
  6. my asus rog flow cant update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. ASUS ROG WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG WiFi issue: The issue with my ASUS ROG laptop is that the Wi-Fi symbol doesn't appear upon startup, requiring me to perform a network reset each time to make it visible and functional. Sometimes, the Device Manager displays a yellow symbol indicating a problem with the media tech driver....
  8. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  9. Asus Rog G752VSK random crashes during gaming, various games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Rog G752VSK random crashes during gaming, various games: Hi! PC crashes in no particular pattern. Sometimes several times in a short timespan, sometimes not for days - not within a given timeframe after beginning to game - never outside games. Crashes make the screen freeze for a second, then straight to restart - very sparce info...
  10. Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming: Hi all, As the thread mentions I'm getting slow boot times compared to my Z490 which had the same hardware (except board) & software. Winver 19042.804. I get a hang on welcome screen for at least 10 seconds but it's consistent. I'm not the best at tracing so maybe one of...