Windows 10: when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!!

Discus and support when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; still haven't got it!! where is it??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KieferAbram, Sep 24, 2020.

1. when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!!

still haven't got it!! where is it??

:)

KieferAbram, Sep 24, 2020

2. Asus ROG. Opinions?

Hello,

I am planning on getting a gaming laptop and my #1 choice is the Asus ROG that is on sale on the online Microsoft store. I have heard split reviews about the Asus, some saying that it simply doesn't turn on to some saying it is fantastic. It obviously
    has a lot of capabilities and looking at its specs, it has a very powerful system however is it reliable enough for me to purchase or will it just be a waste of time. If it isn't reliable, then what would be a good backup computer to purchase.

Moved from Mobile Devices

Original title: Asus ROG

WilliamB15, Sep 24, 2020
  3. ASUS Launches ROG Rampage IV GENE X79 mATX Gaming Board

Step up ASUS, where's the RoG m-ITX X79?

Initialised, Sep 24, 2020
  4. when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!!

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

Hi,

Problem:

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

What I did:

Install Windows 10 Version 1709 through Windows 10 Update Assistant

Steps:

1. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to Install Windows 10 Version 1709

2. Download complete successfully

3.Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART to complete Installation

4. I RESTART

5. The Laptop Boot

6. Got stuck on the ASUS ROG logo

7. Stay there for 8hs

8. Never get to start WINDOWS

9. I did a hard RESET

10. The Laptop start Restoring to a Previews Windows Version.

11. Windows starts NORMALLY

12. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART

13. Back to step 1.

Specs:

Any Solution?

AlvaroGonzalez2, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!!

1. when is my asus rog gaming latop getting 2004 update!!! - Similar Threads - asus rog gaming

2. WHEN will my computer get update of window update 2004?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHEN will my computer get update of window update 2004?: IT is saying "your device is not ready" why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-my-computer-get-update-of-window-update/d112b768-529d-4775-a784-3b56b752c808
  3. ASUS ROG G752V trouble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS ROG G752V trouble: So I was playing a game with my friends on my asus rog g752v and I noticed that when I alt tabbed all of my desktop icons were white, then my external monitor went black so I tried restarting my laptop. The regular startup process happened but the screen went black after a...
  4. Update KB4549951 killed my keyboard on my ASUS ROG laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update KB4549951 killed my keyboard on my ASUS ROG laptop.: Laptop keyboard is totally dead. It has multicolored backlights - they don't even come on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-kb4549951-killed-my-keyboard-on-my-asus-rog/f4b4d47e-9b62-4347-bbc6-fe9fcd09d11e
  5. Help with my Asus ROG laptop please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my Asus ROG laptop please!: After a routine update my laptop keyboard stopped working! I checked with device manager and everything checks out except for a device called number pad don’t really know what that is. Im not very fluent with computer terms either so please be patient! This laptop was a gift...
  6. ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops: ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) has announced a top-to-bottom update of its gaming laptop family. The ROG spring 2019 collection mixes all-new models with refreshed systems to deftly balance the performance required by gamers, content creators and power users with the...
  7. Gigabyte AORUS Gaming box not installing properly on ASUS ROG G752VY.

Gigabyte AORUS Gaming box not installing properly on ASUS ROG G752VY.: Hello. Im posting this in hardware section because i'm not sure if this fits in the graphics card section. As the title says i have an ASUS ROG G752VY laptop... Bought myself the 1080 Aorus gaming box. When i connect it to my TB3 port, Win 10 detects the GPU as video...
  8. ASUS ROG GL752VW No Battery Is Detected

ASUS ROG GL752VW No Battery Is Detected: I have a recently purchased ASUS laptop as mentioned in title, and there seems to be issue after issue. As mentioned in a previous thread, I had problems with my sound card popping a crackling. After updating my BIOS drivers, this fixed the problem. Now I have a new...
  9. BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552: Ok so recently my system crashed while playing batman arkham knight. I get this bsod kernel_system_check_failure. Interesting part is that I only get this crash while playing arkham knight only. My system is barely a week old. Specs are- 4th gen i7 (4750HQ). 8 gb ram, 4 gb...
  10. Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming: Today at Computex, ASUS ROG unveiled its latest line-up of gaming gear, including the ROG Zephyrus powered by Windows 10. [img] The ROG Zephyrus delivers next-generation gaming experience for the enthusiast gamer. Built with Windows 10, these devices arrive equipped...