Windows 10: When is the Bitlocker "Manage Recovery Key" be repaired?

Discus and support When is the Bitlocker "Manage Recovery Key" be repaired? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft,My Leveno laptop has a Bitlocker Recovery screen and I can't do anything. It said to go online to my account Microsoft, log on, and go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LilyJK, Dec 6, 2023.

1. LilyJK Win User

When is the Bitlocker "Manage Recovery Key" be repaired?

Hello Microsoft,My Leveno laptop has a Bitlocker Recovery screen and I can't do anything. It said to go online to my account Microsoft, log on, and go to device and click on "Manage Recovery Key". It comes up with a melted ice cream and says unavailable, try again later. I spent over 3 hours with online help Saturday 12/2 to no use. Only option from tech support was to clean drive, load Windows 11 to flash drive, clean system, then reload, which I would lose everything on my computer. When is Microsoft going to fix their problem so I can use my computer for college again?

:)

LilyJK, Dec 6, 2023

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 6, 2023
  3. saqib_415 Win User
    Lost bitlocker recovery key

I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked.

saqib_415, Dec 6, 2023
  4. When is the Bitlocker "Manage Recovery Key" be repaired?

need to recovery my bitlocker key

Hello frankStilla, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest you follow the instructions down below and visit the URL and follow the different solutions.

If you want to make a backup of your BitLocker recovery key: Select the Start button, type BitLocker, select Manage BitLocker from the list of results, select Back up your recovery key, and follow the prompts for your preferred backup method.

Refer to:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402618...

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

When is the Bitlocker "Manage Recovery Key" be repaired?

1. When is the Bitlocker "Manage Recovery Key" be repaired? - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Manage Recovery

2. BitLocker recovery key is not shown in my "Manage recovery keys" display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery key is not shown in my "Manage recovery keys" display: BitLocker recovery key is not shown in my "Manage recovery keys" display. How can I get it from Microsoft?ThanksJulian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-is-not-shown-in-my-manage/239aa98e-37ec-4d34-9cc8-c5beccf5ec36
  3. BitLocker recovery key is not shown in my "Manage recovery keys" display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker recovery key is not shown in my "Manage recovery keys" display: BitLocker recovery key is not shown in my "Manage recovery keys" display. How can I get it from Microsoft?ThanksJulian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-is-not-shown-in-my-manage/239aa98e-37ec-4d34-9cc8-c5beccf5ec36
  4. BitLocker recovery key is not shown in my "Manage recovery keys" display

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. When is the Bitlocker "Manage Recovery Key" be repaired?

When is the Bitlocker "Manage Recovery Key" be repaired?: Hello Microsoft,My Leveno laptop has a Bitlocker Recovery screen and I can't do anything. It said to go online to my account Microsoft, log on, and go to device and click on "Manage Recovery Key". It comes up with a melted ice cream and says unavailable, try again later. I...
  6. Unable to Manage BitLocker Recovery Keys OR "Contact Us"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Manage BitLocker Recovery Keys OR "Contact Us": Contact Us link is throwing an error. The real problem I'm having is that my machine is requiring a BitLocker Recovery Code .. but when I try to manage the codes within my MS account, I'm getting TraceID: QNtcBKMFNEuocSUd.32.70 with a note to try again later or contact us...
  7. Unable to Manage BitLocker Recovery Keys OR "Contact Us"

Unable to Manage BitLocker Recovery Keys OR "Contact Us": Contact Us link is throwing an error. The real problem I'm having is that my machine is requiring a BitLocker Recovery Code .. but when I try to manage the codes within my MS account, I'm getting TraceID: QNtcBKMFNEuocSUd.32.70 with a note to try again later or contact us...
  8. Bitlocker recovery key stuck with automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key stuck with automatic repairs: I did a antivirus scan and set it to restart after it finished. And ever since then, my Asus rog strix g15 laptop has been stuck in this loop of auto repairs. Ive tried a lot of different things but none have seem to work. I don't hav a restore point so it wont let me do that...
  9. Bitlocker recovery key stuck with automatic repairs

Bitlocker recovery key stuck with automatic repairs: I did a antivirus scan and set it to restart after it finished. And ever since then, my Asus rog strix g15 laptop has been stuck in this loop of auto repairs. Ive tried a lot of different things but none have seem to work. I don't hav a restore point so it wont let me do that...
  10. Automatic repair failing - Lost bitlocker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair failing - Lost bitlocker recovery key.: I have a Windows 10 laptop with bitlocker turned on. Bitlocker was turned on before my time it seems. Our Sys Admin has no idea where the key would be. Anyways the machine is in a "automatic repair failed" loop and won't boot up. Any solution to fix boot issues on this thing?...