Windows 10: When is the Windows 11 computer releasing ?

Discus and support When is the Windows 11 computer releasing ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft I wanna know that when is windows 11 is releasing If you know the answer then please tell me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AkshaineeSen, Oct 10, 2020.

1. When is the Windows 11 computer releasing ?

Hey Microsoft I wanna know that when is windows 11 is releasing If you know the answer then please tell me.

:)

AkshaineeSen, Oct 10, 2020

2. When will Windows 11 be released?

Hi,

i know there will be no Windows 11 (as far as i know), It'll come as updates for windows 10, what i want to know is "Is there a specific release Date for this update, will it be MAJOR UPDATE changing everything, or just minor updates like step by step ?!"

some websites say that It'll be in 2018, but nothing is confirmed.

*Modified title for accuracy*

*Original title: WINDOWS 11 Release Date ?!*

AbdulrahmanSHD, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 10, 2020
  4. When is the Windows 11 computer releasing ?

Windows 11 Release Date

Sir,

I Want to know that when will windows 11 will be release?. when i search in google that when will windows 11 will release then the answer is" 29 AUGUST 2020" but i want to know that when will windows 11 will release as i am windows 10 user so, i want to
    update my laptop to windows 11.

sanjeevkumarverma, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

When is the Windows 11 computer releasing ?

1. When is the Windows 11 computer releasing ? - Similar Threads - computer releasing

2. How to release Computer Resources to Restart Condition?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to release Computer Resources to Restart Condition?: How to release Resources to Reboot Condition? EXAMPLE:as per Task Manager List, after closing Excel and Edge, why are they still listed ? Edge not listed after reboot...
  3. How to release Computer Resources to Reboot Condition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to release Computer Resources to Reboot Condition?: How to release Resources to Reboot Condition? EXAMPLE:as per Task Manager List, after closing Excel and Edge, why are they still listed ? Edge not listed after reboot...
  4. How to release Computer Resources to Reboot Condition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to release Computer Resources to Reboot Condition?: How to release Resources to Reboot Condition? EXAMPLE:as per Task Manager List, after closing Excel and Edge, why are they still listed ? Edge not listed after reboot...
  5. How to release Computer Resources to Reboot Condition?

6. Tried to revert to prior release, program failed and computer is now inoperable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to revert to prior release, program failed and computer is now inoperable.: I received a Windows version 10.20 update on 1/12/2022, which made major changes to my desktop. The release also caused my Quicken to freeze. After working with Quicken many hours, we finally came to the conclusion that the issue was the MS update. I tried to use the Recovery...
  7. Tried to revert to prior release, program failed and computer is now inoperable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried to revert to prior release, program failed and computer is now inoperable.: I received a Windows version 10.20 update on 1/12/2022, which made major changes to my desktop. The release also caused my Quicken to freeze. After working with Quicken many hours, we finally came to the conclusion that the issue was the MS update. I tried to use the Recovery...
  8. Tried to revert to prior release, program failed and computer is now inoperable.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. New computer occasionally freezes, then releases

New computer occasionally freezes, then releases: Brand new Alienware Aurora R9, wiped with fresh install fully patched Win 10 Home. I installed only Chrome, nVidia GeForce Experience and up-to-date drivers, and one game, and started experiencing occasional freezes. I thought the machine had locked up and that perhaps I had...
  10. Please stop releasing unfinished updates, you are killing our computers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please stop releasing unfinished updates, you are killing our computers.: My computer was working perfectly fine on the 16th, on the night of the 16th when i went to shut it down it automatically updated it. When i tried to turn it on on the 17th the light on the power button would flash but nothing else happened and the screen stayed blank. After...