Windows 10: When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...

Discus and support When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Nagy Sr., Sep 2, 2022.

1. When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...

When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

:)

Michael Nagy Sr., Sep 2, 2022

2. Windows 10 Updates: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Hi there,

Windows updates are available, however the system does not update these nor lets me do it manually. This message shows: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes, and a list of 6 pending download updates are listed below.

I followed the steps I could find in this community from other users having similar difficulties in the past and it didn't fix it.

Please help.

Thank you,

Laura C.

ºººl'auraººº, Sep 2, 2022
  3. AsRock Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Sep 2, 2022
  4. chispy Win User

When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 2, 2022
Thema:

When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...

1. When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important... - Similar Threads - I've tried update

2. "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." When Trying to Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." When Trying to Update.: Hello Internet! So im having this issue where when i try to update on windows 10 Pro i get this following message always pop up, "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes". When i try to reinstall windows even with a different key the problem came back, and...
  3. "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." When Trying to Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." When Trying to Update.: Hello Internet! So im having this issue where when i try to update on windows 10 Pro i get this following message always pop up, "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes". When i try to reinstall windows even with a different key the problem came back, and...
  4. "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." When Trying to Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I get this when I check for updates in windows 10. Your device is missing important...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this when I check for updates in windows 10. Your device is missing important...: I get this when I check for updates in windows 10. "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-when-i-check-for-updates-in-windows-10/31973af7-c742-44bf-b82e-48ec59c15cb7
  6. I get this when I check for updates in windows 10. Your device is missing important...

I get this when I check for updates in windows 10. Your device is missing important...: I get this when I check for updates in windows 10. "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-when-i-check-for-updates-in-windows-10/31973af7-c742-44bf-b82e-48ec59c15cb7
  7. I get this when I check for updates in windows 10. Your device is missing important...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...

When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...: When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ive-tried-to-update-windows-10-i-got-this/8b0d6138-990c-410c-8af0-5e0961de9b64
  9. When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important...: When I've tried to update windows 10, I got this message: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ive-tried-to-update-windows-10-i-got-this/8b0d6138-990c-410c-8af0-5e0961de9b64
  10. Whenever I try to update Windows 10 it shows this message, "Your device is missing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whenever I try to update Windows 10 it shows this message, "Your device is missing...: I keep getting the message "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and Error Code 0x80073712. I have tried updating a minimum of 30 times. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 is not working on my laptop. A tech support exec took remote control...