Windows 10: when logging into security.microsoft.com it keep on looping

Discus and support when logging into security.microsoft.com it keep on looping in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when logging into the MS defender website to look at Microsft devices inventory we are getting the message "Hang on! We're preparing new spaces for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pham Danh, May 12, 2022.

1. Pham Danh Win User

when logging into security.microsoft.com it keep on looping

when logging into the MS defender website to look at Microsft devices inventory we are getting the message "Hang on! We're preparing new spaces for your data and connecting them." Page and it keep on looping. We have a business package and it keep looping on the page no matter what ISP or PC your on. Anybody else having this issue.

:)

Pham Danh, May 12, 2022
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, May 12, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Security Bulletin for September 2007

Microsoft released yesterday the September Security Bulletin for Windows operating system, as part of its monthly security cycle. This bulletin summary lists one critical and three important updates. For more information, see Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2007.

Source: Microsoft

malware, May 12, 2022
  4. when logging into security.microsoft.com it keep on looping

Microsoft security notification

Hi Maria,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you logged in using Microsoft account on the desktop?

You might be face this issue if the Windows login credentials are removed from the Login Credential manger.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

a. Press Start button and type "Credential Manager".

b. Click on the arrow near the "Windows cached credentials".

c. Check whether the Windows login credentials are listed over there.

d. If the credentials are listed, I suggest you to click on "Remove from vault" and follow the onscreen suggestions.

e. Now check for the issue.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 12, 2022
Thema:

when logging into security.microsoft.com it keep on looping

1. when logging into security.microsoft.com it keep on looping - Similar Threads - logging security microsoft

2. Login loop when trying to add a Microsoft account or logging into Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login loop when trying to add a Microsoft account or logging into Xbox: Hello, When I try to add an account to my PC, I get stuck in an infinite login loop. Similarly, I can't log into Xbox due to the same issue.This issue happened to me first roughly 2 months ago. I couldn't find any help online so I ended fully resetting my PC after several...
  3. Login loop when trying to add a Microsoft account or logging into Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login loop when trying to add a Microsoft account or logging into Xbox: Hello, When I try to add an account to my PC, I get stuck in an infinite login loop. Similarly, I can't log into Xbox due to the same issue.This issue happened to me first roughly 2 months ago. I couldn't find any help online so I ended fully resetting my PC after several...
  4. have issue logging into buzzen .com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have issue logging into buzzen .com: here is what I getBuzzen Free Chat Rooms - Buzzen.comhttps://echat.live/buzzenBuzzen Chat strengthens their brand name and also its message with their social channels, consisting of Twitter and facebook. This is a wonderful touch, as it shows individuals behind the brand name...
  5. have issue logging into buzzen .com

have issue logging into buzzen .com: here is what I getBuzzen Free Chat Rooms - Buzzen.comhttps://echat.live/buzzenBuzzen Chat strengthens their brand name and also its message with their social channels, consisting of Twitter and facebook. This is a wonderful touch, as it shows individuals behind the brand name...
  6. Security Logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Logs: I have a lot of weird logins in my security logs at times when no one was home with keyword Audit Success. Are these normal. Please advise. This is the only PC on the network. Couldn't find a spot to upload a log so I copied and pasted a few of the logs. Keywords Date and...
  7. Windows Security COM Surrogate

Windows Security COM Surrogate: I am a Windows 10 user. My PC displayed a dialogue box this morning that read: Windows Security, COM Surrogate. It listed: Microsoft Account:(My e-mail address), and then asked for my password. I never saw this before and am concerned if this is authentic or a possible...
  8. Microsoft Security Essentials - Log indicates it keeps crashing

Microsoft Security Essentials - Log indicates it keeps crashing: Hello, I started up my PC/Windows 7 64-bit tonight and since then Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) seems to keep crashing. I uninstalled MSE then re-installed it, but still the same issue. Each time it stops I try to restart it then crashes. Here are some of the...
  9. Can't log in, looping

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in, looping: Last night, I ran a spy hunter program that came up with 65 issues, mostly cookies. I cleaned up those and was required to reboot my computer. After reboot... the log in screen appeared and the only option was "other user". I tried several things but noted the computer...
  10. Security log

Security log: I am researching security log on my Windows 7 computer. Added column User. But this column lists only 'N/A'. Why and how to display a real user name? 57037