Windows 10: when microcoft version 2004 was installed cortana stopped working there is no notebook...

Discus and support when microcoft version 2004 was installed cortana stopped working there is no notebook... in Cortana to solve the problem; cortana will not play spotify... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by sidneywilliams jr, Jul 17, 2020.

1. when microcoft version 2004 was installed cortana stopped working there is no notebook...

cortana will not play spotify

:)

sidneywilliams jr, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Cortana - notebook icon missing

Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. option not turn on

Biswajit samal, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

when microcoft version 2004 was installed cortana stopped working there is no notebook...

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled
    Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

when microcoft version 2004 was installed cortana stopped working there is no notebook...

1. when microcoft version 2004 was installed cortana stopped working there is no notebook... - Similar Threads - microcoft version 2004

2. CORTANA NOTEBOOK

in Cortana
    CORTANA NOTEBOOK: IM UNABLE TO USE CORTANA AND ITS COMMANDS DUE TO THE NOTEBOOK ICON AND SETTINGS ARE MISSING . SHE DOESNT RESPOND TO ANY COMMANDS . SIMPLE ONES LIKE THE WEATHER. HOW CAN I LAUNCH COMMANDS AND RESPONSES...
  3. Install version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install version 2004: Yesterday is the 2nd time I tried to install version 2004. The first time was when it was an available download in September. Both times it failed with error 0xc1900101. I don't have any external devices attached except for the wireless mouse. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15...
  4. Updates for Windows 10, version 2004 now stops Cortana

Updates for Windows 10, version 2004 now stops Cortana: I have now tried several times to apply the update from my 18363 build to 2004 but every time I find that Cortana no longer works giving msg that it not available in teh UK I try to do the update every month to see if there has been aby fix or change. The OS goes thru the...
  5. installing version 2004

installing version 2004: i tried to get version 2004 via windows update feature. but when it got stuck at downloading 87%, i paused it then after restarting i again started the update. but this time after ''getting things ready'' pop up it directly went to installing progress . there was no...
  6. How to I disable Cortana in version 2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to I disable Cortana in version 2004?: So I installed the newest update yesterday, so far so good. Except now Cortana is forced on me? Even though it's not available in my region? Anyways, it's annoying because I alt+tab a lot, and everytime I do that, instead of changing windows it brings up Cortana. Thanks in...
  7. Flight Simulator X 2006 stopped working after installing 2004 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight Simulator X 2006 stopped working after installing 2004 version: I was running Flight Simulator X 2006 on my Windows 10 laptop. Then I installed Flight Simulator X 2004 version. After that 2006 version stopped working...
  8. cortana stopped working

in Cortana
    cortana stopped working: has just stopped, any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-stopped-working/efb116d4-b28c-446e-8753-d2590db5a334"
  9. Cortana notebook

Cortana notebook: I found out that there are no several commands in my Cortana notebook. The issue showed up after Windows upgrade to the new version 1809. I didn’t find these commands, especially "Packages" on my laptop and on my Windows 10 phone. Could you help me to get it back?...
  10. Cortana stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana stopped working: When I start using Cortana it will not connect to the Internet. I say, for example, "Hey Cortana" then I say "Facebook Log in" it copies what I say but then comes back with, "The Internet and I are not talking right now." or "I can't connect right now, try again in a little...