Windows 10: When microsoft will bring us a new file explorer with fluent design???

Discus and support When microsoft will bring us a new file explorer with fluent design??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's about time! -_- After 5 years it's about time to change the look of the "file explorer" with a new fluent design. When it's going to happend??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlonX10, Nov 21, 2019.

1. AlonX10 Win User

When microsoft will bring us a new file explorer with fluent design???

It's about time! -_-

After 5 years it's about time to change the look of the "file explorer" with a new fluent design.

When it's going to happend?? ;O

I hate the old one!

:)

AlonX10, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update

Read more: Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update - Thurrott.com

Brink, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update

Read more: Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update - Thurrott.com

Brink, Nov 21, 2019
  4. When microsoft will bring us a new file explorer with fluent design???

fluent design system on 950xl

as a big fan and Microsoft user . I was just asking about windows fluent design system, can I upgrade my Microsoft lumia 950xl windows 10 to the fluent design system.. if there is ability for that how can I upgrade my system to fluent design

thanks ..

MenaNashaat, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

When microsoft will bring us a new file explorer with fluent design???

1. When microsoft will bring us a new file explorer with fluent design??? - Similar Threads - microsoft bring file

2. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re Fluent Design: With the release of windows 10 version 22h2 in the coming months will we see more fluent design changes and perhaps minor ui changes as well? or is that it for good old 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluent-design/db17937c-6960-48fa-81d2-5142acf942cf
  3. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fluent Design: Is there any fluent design and animation software for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fluent-design/3b059711-276d-4fa4-9ca2-1da37c431e52
  4. Fluent Design elements missing on new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fluent Design elements missing on new laptop: I just recently picked up an HP Envy 15 laptop and I love the performance and design of it. However, for whatever reason, many of the fluent design elements and transparency effects that come with Windows 10 appear to be missing, it looks like my old computer when it was in...
  5. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fluent Design: Is this a joke?-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcBGj4R7Fo0 microsoft said it will do this. but this only happened in apps. i need ui but then you didnt do the ui. the desktop is just same,the start is changed but the others are not changed. file explorer is not changed,...
  6. Microsoft bringing Fluent Design to Office for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft bringing Fluent Design to Office for iOS and Android: In Seattle, an engineer thumbs through a Mumbai-based coworker's edits while walking between meetings. In rural China, an artisan uses their phone to sell their creations. In Johannesburg, a lawyer texts back a client before catching the bus. These real-life snapshots show...
  7. Microsoft Exchange gets new Fluent Design icon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Exchange gets new Fluent Design icon: Hello world! We've had a bit of a makeover, let us know what you think? Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 136733
  8. New Fluent Design icon for Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    New Fluent Design icon for Windows Terminal: So excited to share with you the new icon for Windows Terminal! A huge thank you to everyone who helped contribute to the design. We were all inspired by your work!! See also: Windows Terminal Build 2019 FAQ Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 135046
  9. Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design: Microsoft recently announced that the MSN News apps will be rebranded to Microsoft News on Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new update to MSN News app on Windows 10 devices, and the update also rebrands the app. The new name is more straightforward and...
  10. Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update: I guess this is the new one. Doesn't have the same PR/MKT blurbs as Cliff's. [img] i got same design *Smile but OP's design was better *Smile