Windows 10: when Microsoft window's changed cortana

Discus and support when Microsoft window's changed cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; when Microsoft change cortana why was Cortana's notebook removed i have windows 10 pro and i really liked the use of Cortana Notebook but now since i... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by outbackjack1, Nov 18, 2020.

1. when Microsoft window's changed cortana

when Microsoft change cortana why was Cortana's notebook removed i have windows 10 pro and i really liked the use of Cortana Notebook but now since i have updated cortana to what she is now a productivity assistant that can't control music i would like to do that again but i can't find notebook i even have Microsoft windows version 20H2 and Notebook is no where to be found

:)

outbackjack1, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration - Windows Insider

Brink, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Meghana C Win User
    Change Cortana icon back to default

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the issues you are facing with Cortana.

To assist you better, kindly explain what steps you performed to change the Cortana icon?

I suggest you to follow below steps to turn off Cortana’s personalization:

• Go to Cortana >
      Notebook > About Me.

• Click to select your
      Microsoft account

• On the Account page, click again to select your Microsoft account.
    • Select Sign out and restart the system, again sign in back and check.

I suggest you to install all the available Windows updates and check the issue.

Also, I suggest you to check the issue in other user accounts if you have any. If you don't have other user accounts, then I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the following article on
    how to create a new user account in Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12385/windows-10-troubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Please get back to us to assist you further.

Thank you.

Meghana C, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

when Microsoft window's changed cortana

Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration - Windows Insider

Brink, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

when Microsoft window's changed cortana

1. when Microsoft window's changed cortana - Similar Threads - Microsoft window's changed

2. Change to Cortana

in Cortana
    Change to Cortana: Why is Cortana no longer able to be initiated by saying "hey Cortana?" And for the record, not being able to set a reminder on the app is really disappointing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-cortana/40740c67-a5f5-4717-8ebc-4c2133008439
  3. Change Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Cortana?: Hi, I thought it would be funny if I could change Cortana (voice control) on my HP Probook, e.g. that I could think of my own questions and answers, and then when I ask the question Cortana gives the answer I wrote down on her "notebook". Are there specific apps for this or...
  4. Microsoft Cortana

Microsoft Cortana: Hello Microsoft Co. I use Cortana and I like this assistant.But I have a problem.In old version, when I said "Cortana, shut down this Pc", this command worked, but in Windows 20H2 it isn't work.Please, fix it.[ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft provides details on upcoming changes to Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft provides details on upcoming changes to Cortana: Cortana is continuing to redefine the nature of a digital assistant, with new AI-powered experiences in Microsoft 365 that are accelerating productivity to help save you time and focus on the things that matter most. As we make this shift toward a transformational...
  6. change cortana

in Cortana
    change cortana: Why am I being forced to use the name Cortana? Is there a way I can change it to a name I like and can remember. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-cortana/e32aba7b-2027-4987-9a18-4e1644c92616"
  7. Changing Cortana's volume.

in Cortana
    Changing Cortana's volume.: It was really easy, you don't have to download anything. Open your Volume Mixer, then say, "Hey Cortana" and when she pops up a Cortana volume slider will also pop up in the mixer....
  8. Help! Cortana Microsoft account changed windows login!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help! Cortana Microsoft account changed windows login!: Can anyone please advise me? I enabled cortana on my fathers windows 10 install, which required the creation of a Microsoft user account. I created a new Microsoft user account linked to my fathers email address for this^ purpose, and recorded the password in a...
  9. Microsoft Cortana

Microsoft Cortana: Microsoft Cortana waiting in the wings, as well as Microsoft Cloud Experience Host. [img] Cortana only opens the Bing Search App for now, which is associated with the search icon on the taskbar. [img] The Microsoft Cloud Experience Host is an invalid link for...
  10. Change Cortana's Accent

Change Cortana's Accent: Hello all, just upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise today. I am a fan of the Halo, so I am a bit disappointed that Cortana has a different voice for me in the UK than the one in the US (which is the same voice actor as the one in the game). Does anyone know how I might...