Windows 10: When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?

Discus and support When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Firefox1, Firefox2, Firefox3, Word1, Word2, Edge1, Edge2 open in my taskbar bar. How can I get it to be: Firefox2, Word1, Firefox1, Firefox3,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aangsbison, Jun 14, 2020.

1. When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?

I have Firefox1, Firefox2, Firefox3, Word1, Word2, Edge1, Edge2 open in my taskbar bar.

How can I get it to be:

Firefox2, Word1, Firefox1, Firefox3, Edge1, etc.

Right now when I try to move one Firefox tab it moves all the Firefox tabs.

submitted by /u/aangsbison
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aangsbison, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Castiel Win User

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

Here you go!

Supreme0verlord, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Castiel Win User

When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

Wow, that was fast! Thanks!*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?

1. When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar? - Similar Threads - multiple Firefox tabs

2. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  3. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  4. Bing website opening in 2nd tab when opening Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing website opening in 2nd tab when opening Firefox: As per question. It's really annoying. I hate Bing, cortana and just about everything else that microsoft forces upon me.Doesn't happen every time, probably once in every hundred but it really gets on my nerves.Edge has been thoroughly removed from the OS. Cortana is disabled...
  5. Bing website opening in 2nd tab when opening Firefox

in Cortana
    Bing website opening in 2nd tab when opening Firefox: As per question. It's really annoying. I hate Bing, cortana and just about everything else that microsoft forces upon me.Doesn't happen every time, probably once in every hundred but it really gets on my nerves.Edge has been thoroughly removed from the OS. Cortana is disabled...
  6. BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox?: Hi I recently keep getting blue screen of death and I narrowed it down to when I run multiple netflix tabs opened then it freezes for a mini second and suddenly a bsod appears. I have tried DDU and reinstalling the graphic driver , sfc scannow. The BSOD error details is...
  7. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  8. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  9. Firefox - Open in new tab

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - Open in new tab: Just noticed this... Using FF in this forum, Right click on a dropdown item (like Forum Actions, Quick Links) does not have an option to open in new tab, like Chrome for example. But, you can drag/drop the dropdown choice to the New Tab "+" on the open tabs bar, and it will...
  10. W10 opens seperate tab for firefox when opening with main firefox icon

in Browsers and Email
    W10 opens seperate tab for firefox when opening with main firefox icon: Hello, lately I've been having an issue where Windows will open a separate tab for Firefox when i open it with the original pinned icon on my task bar.. I've tried opening firefox and unpinning the pinned shortcut and pinning the opened one and restarting firefox and it...