Windows 10: When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is ASUS...

Discus and support When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is ASUS... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop does not charges until 100%, it only charges until 79%. I didn't change anything in the battery settings. I already run the troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aurelius Norbert, Mar 14, 2020.

1. When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is ASUS...

My laptop does not charges until 100%, it only charges until 79%. I didn't change anything in the battery settings. I already run the troubleshooter but it still doe not work. Please tell how to fix this.

:)

Aurelius Norbert, Mar 14, 2020

2. PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING WINDOWS 10, ASUS LAPTOP

• hi sir/ ladies,

Recently my laptop stopped charging when the battery meter reach 74% (before it was 94% then it become 84% next is 81% and finally 74%), can anyone tell me how to fix it. i try different solution in internet such as STEP 1: device manager STEP 2: Battery STEP
      3: Uninstall 2nd option in battery STEP 4: Scan for hardware changes and so on BUT it also didn't fix the battery issues in my laptop.

thank you, sorry for my bad english.

P

microsoftineedhelp0911, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Aryan Raj Win User
    Laptop Charging Problem

My Laptop do not get charged further when it reaches 79%. It shows connected with charger but displays "Not Charging". What do I do?

Aryan Raj, Mar 14, 2020
  4. When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is ASUS...

Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is ASUS... pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is ASUS...

1. When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is ASUS... - Similar Threads - laptop charges reach

2. When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? I'm using HP EliteBook 840 G3.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? I'm using HP EliteBook 840 G3.: When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? I'm using HP EliteBook 840 G3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-laptop-charges-it-only-reach-to-79-how-to/3e869b62-bc4d-42eb-8a90-ed2cfa7c0d22
  3. When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? I'm using HP EliteBook 840 G3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? I'm using HP EliteBook 840 G3.: When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? I'm using HP EliteBook 840 G3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-laptop-charges-it-only-reach-to-79-how-to/3e869b62-bc4d-42eb-8a90-ed2cfa7c0d22
  4. Microsoft Laptop Only Charging Up to 79%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Laptop Only Charging Up to 79%: Hello, I have realized that my Microsoft laptop has run into some issues regarding my battery.Over these past few days, my laptop has only been charging to 79%, and it just stops. I'm not sure what's going on, and I have tried going into my Settings > Power & Battery, but I...
  5. Microsoft Laptop Only Charging Up to 79%

Microsoft Laptop Only Charging Up to 79%: Hello, I have realized that my Microsoft laptop has run into some issues regarding my battery.Over these past few days, my laptop has only been charging to 79%, and it just stops. I'm not sure what's going on, and I have tried going into my Settings > Power & Battery, but I...
  6. Microsoft Laptop Only Charging Up to 79%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it?already replaced battery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it?already replaced battery...: When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it?already replaced battery problem still exist. My type of laptop is hp elite book 1030 G2* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it?already replaced battery...

When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it?already replaced battery...: When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it?already replaced battery problem still exist. My type of laptop is hp elite book 1030 G2* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. Laptop charges to 79% and stops charging

Laptop charges to 79% and stops charging: I've noticed that my battery has stopped charging at 79%. I generated a battery report for my laptop, but the report kept saying the maximum battery life is 79%. Later, I uninstalled the Microsft AC Adapter and Microsoft ACPI Complaint Control Method Battery to see if that...
  10. When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is HP zbook...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When my laptop charges, it only reach to 79%. How to fix it? My type of laptop is HP zbook...: My laptop does not charges until 100%, it only charges until 79%. I already run the troubleshooter but it still doe not work. Please tell how to fix this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my battery laptop only reach 79%