Windows 10: when my laptop turns off I lose all my downloads

Discus and support when my laptop turns off I lose all my downloads in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When my laptop turn off, either by running out of battery or I hold down the off button, the laptop resets most of the data and I have to and sign back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by xxPogManxx, Feb 15, 2021.

1. when my laptop turns off I lose all my downloads

When my laptop turn off, either by running out of battery or I hold down the off button, the laptop resets most of the data and I have to and sign back into everything. Would like some help with this issue, thanks.

:)

xxPogManxx, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 15, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Munki Win User

when my laptop turns off I lose all my downloads

laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink when my laptop turns off I lose all my downloads ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

when my laptop turns off I lose all my downloads

1. when my laptop turns off I lose all my downloads - Similar Threads - laptop turns off

2. My laptop crashes when turnning it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop crashes when turnning it off: Hi,First of all, thank you for you help in advance.Basically, the laptop is not able to get off. Each time I off it shows a black screen but it still sounds like working for a long time. After that, when turn it on it shows me blue screen and "It seems windows coudn't load...
  3. My laptop crashes when turnning it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop crashes when turnning it off: Hi,First of all, thank you for you help in advance.Basically, the laptop is not able to get off. Each time I off it shows a black screen but it still sounds like working for a long time. After that, when turn it on it shows me blue screen and "It seems windows coudn't load...
  4. Bluetooth is not turning off when I shutdown my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is not turning off when I shutdown my laptop.: I'm using a lenovo ideapad 3 with Win 11. I'm also using a bluetooth headphones with my phone and laptop. I know that when the headphones are connected to any device you cannot connect with them on others. My problem is that after I shutdown my laptop, the bluetooth...
  5. Computer turns off when i plug in my laptop.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turns off when i plug in my laptop.: When i plug in my laptop, it turns off. How can i fix please help, also when the screen is off, its power off. please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-turns-off-when-i-plug-in-my-laptop/213e621a-d0b0-4b90-86f0-8a35c66ec478
  6. Computer turns off when i plug in my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turns off when i plug in my laptop.: When i plug in my laptop, it turns off. How can i fix please help, also when the screen is off, its power off. please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-turns-off-when-i-plug-in-my-laptop/213e621a-d0b0-4b90-86f0-8a35c66ec478
  7. When I turn off my laptop it restarts.

When I turn off my laptop it restarts.: Sometimes when I turn off my computer it immediately starts again, like a restart. Can someone explain to me why does it happen? If I should worry? and, how to fix it?...
  8. When I turned on my computer this morning, Restore was turned off and ALL MY FILES ARE...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I turned on my computer this morning, Restore was turned off and ALL MY FILES ARE...: I am in a bit of a panic as I have to go to the doctor soon but my computer turned off System Restore and all my files are just gone!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turned-on-my-computer-this-morning-restore/ceb54ed3-fb7c-471d-a04d-4437e6353262
  9. When screen turns off system loses all connectivity

When screen turns off system loses all connectivity: Hello, I have Dell XPS 9570 laptop with Dell TB16 dock. I have set the power settings, when plugged in, to turn off the display after 10 minutes and never sleep. What I expect: When 10 minutes of inactivity pass, all the displays two external and the laptop display turn...
  10. My television continues to lose sound when I turn onoff my laptop. After shutting set off...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My television continues to lose sound when I turn onoff my laptop. After shutting set off...: suggestions????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-television-continues-to-lose-sound-when-i-turn/b3991dad-ccb0-4a4f-9af4-a325840e791e