Windows 10: when my PC sleeps, it starts alone

Discus and support when my PC sleeps, it starts alone in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when my PC sleeps, it starts alone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AndreRerat, Jul 20, 2019.

1. when my PC sleeps, it starts alone

when my PC sleeps, it starts alone

:)

AndreRerat, Jul 20, 2019

2. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Sleep

Hi,

This may happen due to its power plan. A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. For this, we suggest that you reset and restore power plans to its default. kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press
      Enter
      :
      • powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Close the Command Prompt window, and then restart your PC to apply the changes.

After that, go to Power & sleep settings
    by typing it into the Windows Search. Check the When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after
    settings is set to Never.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

You mentioned that Bluetooth isn't working only if the computer have just been activated after sleep. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you turn off hibernation. Follow this step by step instructions:

• Right click on the Start Menu button, and choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter the following line: powercfg /h off
    • Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. when my PC sleeps, it starts alone - Similar Threads - sleeps starts alone

2. My PC shuts down when put to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC shuts down when put to sleep: My PC shuts down when put to sleep, whenever I start-up but I don't login the sleep works just fine but when I login it doesn't work. When I put it to sleep the screen turns off and goes into sleep mode and I can hear something shut down I think it's the hard drive but the...
  3. My PC starts from sleep mode incorrectly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC starts from sleep mode incorrectly: This issue occurred recently and it is difficult to distinguish what triggered it. When I wake up my PC from the Sleep Mode, I watch the screen without any signal but the keyboard and a mouse light up. However a few moments later the keyboard and the mouse turn off and the PC...
  4. Popup when start my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Popup when start my PC: Please help me with this 2 issues! Normally when I start my PC or when I am in sleep mode, I can use the mouse to wake up my PC, but now this error requires a keyboard to work. RadeonSoftware.exe - Bad Image C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igdrcl64.dll is either not designed to run on...
  5. W10 pc recently started crashing when attempting sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 pc recently started crashing when attempting sleep mode.: I've been dealing with this issue on my pc for about 3 weeks and at my wits end. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking at the event viewer I see this critical error after every crash and boot. "Kernal-power event ID 41 TaskCategory 63" and an error under that...
  6. my pc reboots alone

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my pc reboots alone: I was using my normal PC today and suddenly it rebooted, it has not stopped and I do not know at what time it will restart. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-reboots-alone/ca0aff3b-2d1e-434b-b705-12026384f5a8
  7. When my PC wakes from sleep, the last closed program starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When my PC wakes from sleep, the last closed program starts: Hi... I have been experiencing this issue for a few years on my w10 home 64bit install (I have the latest update applicable to the date of this post) Its main use is as a multimedia PC, so it really hasnt been a problem, but its beginning to annoy me. If i let the PC...
  8. LEAVE MY PC ALONE

in Windows 10 Customization
    LEAVE MY PC ALONE: Why Windows using all my Disk usage, im tired of this, Windows update, superfetech or whatever, delivery, widnows log, windows read WIDNOW WINDOWS WINODSW!!! can i use my pc for a bit if u dont mind??? i cant do anything, while playing i had lags because of WIndows, opening...
  9. Issue when starting my PC

Issue when starting my PC: So , when I start my PC , there is no picture of the motherboard or the company from it or anything else, i just hear the sound of connecting and disconnecting devices for like 1 minute and then after the minute iam at the login screen. I wonder why this is like this. Never...
  10. BSOD when waking from sleep mode and randomly when starting PC

BSOD when waking from sleep mode and randomly when starting PC: (PS when I tried to post this once it didn't show up so if it's like a moderator has to see this and this was submitted twice, really sorry!!) Hello all, my PC is crashing when it wakes up from sleep mode lately. I know it is a driver for sure, I've been told it's a driver...