Windows 10: When my screen times out my laptop was automatically locked....any solution to prevent...

Discus and support When my screen times out my laptop was automatically locked....any solution to prevent... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Screen times out is 1 min. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ali Salman Ramay, Dec 2, 2018.

1. When my screen times out my laptop was automatically locked....any solution to prevent...

My Screen times out is 1 min.

When my screen times out my laptop was automatically locked....any solution to prevent... [​IMG]

:)

Ali Salman Ramay, Dec 2, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Dec 2, 2018
  4. rmanasa Win User

When my screen times out my laptop was automatically locked....any solution to prevent...

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

When my screen times out my laptop was automatically locked....any solution to prevent...

1. When my screen times out my laptop was automatically locked....any solution to prevent... - Similar Threads - screen times laptop

2. Locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my laptop: This has happened multiple times now and I need a more permanent solution. A message appears saying that I have input my PIN incorrectly too many times need to input the challenge phrase of A1B2C3. Then I have to put in my correct PIN.Now I know my PIN is correct and I...
  3. Locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my laptop: This has happened multiple times now and I need a more permanent solution. A message appears saying that I have input my PIN incorrectly too many times need to input the challenge phrase of A1B2C3. Then I have to put in my correct PIN.Now I know my PIN is correct and I...
  4. locked out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of my laptop: Hi, so I have a surface book. I used to use my highschool's microsoft account to sign into this laptop but last year I graduated. The school then terminated my account and I can no longer use it to sign into my laptop. I am stuck at the sign in screen and if I use the old...
  5. locked out of my laptop

locked out of my laptop: My laptop locked me out after trying to use my saved password it has gone to a black screen with blue writing saying , Enter Administrator Password or Power on Password I have tried everything and cant get back in even trying using my desktop as they are linked with no help...
  6. LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP

LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP: HELLO, MY LAPTOP DOSENT ACCECPT MY PIN# LOG IN ANYMORE AS OF TODAY? TRIED AND TRIED COMES BACK AS WRONG PIN? THEN ASKS FOR PASSWORD WHICH I NEVER HAD BUT READ ON AND TRIED THAT TO NO AVAIL? CAN ANYONE ADDRESS THEIS PROBLEM AS I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY NEW LAPTOP....
  7. Locked out of my laptop

Locked out of my laptop: I'm attempted dp do away with my windows 10 sign on my PC not laptop in by doing the following: Press the Windows and R keys on the keyboard to open the Run box and enter “netplwiz.” Press the Enter key. In the User Accountswindow, select your account and uncheck the box...
  8. Locked out of my Laptop

Locked out of my Laptop: So recently I have been experiencing random black screens while running my laptop on games, web browsers, ect. I looked up the issue on the community and found the top answer saying to disable system configuration and required me to restart my laptop. After doing so I tried...
  9. locked out of my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    locked out of my laptop: can`t get passed the login page and also cannot recover password with the usb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/locked-out-of-my-laptop/7bf204de-ac0e-44cf-a5c9-3d1bceb3bec7"
  10. Lock screen time-out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock screen time-out: Is there any way to keep the lock screen from shutting me down if I don't do anything on the keyboard for a minute or 2 minutes, or whatever it is? I followed some instructions that I found on the internet that involve adding ".bak" or ".backup" to the lock screen file in...