Windows 10: When my wifi stops working and I unplug the usb wifi adapter BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE...

Discus and support When my wifi stops working and I unplug the usb wifi adapter BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Kind of as the title states, computer boots and works perfectly fine. Can connect to the wifi but suddenly after a few hours I lose all connection and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaphaelEchevarria, Jan 20, 2021.

1. When my wifi stops working and I unplug the usb wifi adapter BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE...

Kind of as the title states, computer boots and works perfectly fine. Can connect to the wifi but suddenly after a few hours I lose all connection and uplug the usb wifi adapter device. This proceeds to BSOD with errors : UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP wdf01000.sys. Any ideas how to remedy the situation?

Thank you.

Like attached is for dump file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At0S11CCKUs2gYwJt8_-BhRFpS4irg?e=JLKWeN

:)

RaphaelEchevarria, Jan 20, 2021

2. USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

When my wifi stops working and I unplug the usb wifi adapter BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE... [​IMG]

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

When my wifi stops working and I unplug the usb wifi adapter BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE... [​IMG]

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

oneandthree, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Winuser Win User
    Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

I'm not sure what build they made the change in . I have tried every suggestion I found and nothing worked. When in Safe Mode my wireless network doesn't even show up so I can't choose it as a option.

Edit: I just tried booting into Safe Mode. The network icon had a X in it. When I clicked on it the only option was Airplane Mode.

Winuser, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Starfola Win User

When my wifi stops working and I unplug the usb wifi adapter BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE...

How to solve UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP?

1st

Stop Code: UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

2nd

Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What failed: N/A

Starfola, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

When my wifi stops working and I unplug the usb wifi adapter BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE...

1. When my wifi stops working and I unplug the usb wifi adapter BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE... - Similar Threads - wifi stops working

2. USB wifi adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wifi adapter is not working: Hi, I recently purchased a USB wifi adapter. However, I'm having some issues with it, after installation I received an error message "Access violation at address 100417cf in module RaWLAPI.dll" The wifi networks are not showing. I tried restarting and using diffrent port but...
  3. USB wifi adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB wifi adapter is not working: Hi, I recently purchased a USB wifi adapter. However, I'm having some issues with it, after installation I received an error message "Access violation at address 100417cf in module RaWLAPI.dll" The wifi networks are not showing. I tried restarting and using diffrent port but...
  4. USB wifi adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB wifi adapter not working

USB wifi adapter not working: Hi everyoneI've recently bought a USB wifi dongle but i haven't been able to use it yet. I connect the USB to my pc and then install the driver but when the installation finishes this error occurs: "Access violation at address 100417CF in module 'RaWLAPI.dll'" and I can't see...
  6. USB wifi adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wifi adapter not working: Hi everyoneI've recently bought a USB wifi dongle but i haven't been able to use it yet. I connect the USB to my pc and then install the driver but when the installation finishes this error occurs: "Access violation at address 100417CF in module 'RaWLAPI.dll'" and I can't see...
  7. USB wifi adapter not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stopped working: Today, my wifi adapter stopped working.Error messages:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning...
  9. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter stopped working: Today, my wifi adapter stopped working.Error messages:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning...
  10. BSOD when plugin a USB Wifi Adapter

BSOD when plugin a USB Wifi Adapter: Recently I've got a usb wifi adapter and it came with a disk with the drivers, so i proceeded to install the drivers by executing the autorun.exe, selecting windows and then it installed the drivers and i restarted the computer. It was going great until it started to sound...