Windows 10: WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TODD C.ADAMS, May 27, 2020.

1. WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

TODD C.ADAMS, May 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, May 27, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, May 27, 2020
Thema:

WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. WHEN NEW UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - UPDATE

2. My update keeps saying eror?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My update keeps saying eror?: When I'm trying to update my computer it is saying eror? How do I fix this big problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-update-keeps-saying-eror/6dc28e21-e91f-42e8-8600-fe2bb91aca6e
  3. My update keeps saying eror?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My update keeps saying eror?: When I'm trying to update my computer it is saying eror? How do I fix this big problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-update-keeps-saying-eror/6dc28e21-e91f-42e8-8600-fe2bb91aca6e
  4. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...
  5. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...
  6. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?: Windows update keeps breaking my display drivers with every minor update. Every other day I have to reinstall my display driver because after every update when I try to launch a game I get a warning about corrupted/outdated display drivers. Rather than making my PC work...
  8. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?: Windows update keeps breaking my display drivers with every minor update. Every other day I have to reinstall my display driver because after every update when I try to launch a game I get a warning about corrupted/outdated display drivers. Rather than making my PC work...
  9. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

10. 0x80070643 Update error

0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...