Windows 10: When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...

Discus and support When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Boot up and login do not count with this problem it boots fine and logs in fine but when on my desktop and when using my apps my screen and audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by William pait, Dec 10, 2023.

1. When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...

Boot up and login do not count with this problem it boots fine and logs in fine but when on my desktop and when using my apps my screen and audio freeze for a split second every 2 to 5 seconds what should I do?

:)

William pait, Dec 10, 2023

2. Split screen exists when entering tablet mode but remains when entering desktop mode

Hi,

I'm a bit stuck. When I have a couple of apps running in split-screen and switch to tablet mode it exits split screen and full screens the last selected app.

This is seriously annoying.

However, when I split the screen in tablet mode and enter desktop mode with the exact same apps, this does not occur and they remain running side by side.

Any suggestions as to how to keep my split-screen when changing modes?

Daniel T100, Dec 10, 2023
  3. Mouse hangs, freezes for a split second, every two seconds, when moving the cursor around the screen

Seems like after the latest fall update my mouse freezes, both if using touchpad or wired mouse.

Tried in safe mode, DOES NOT occur in safe mode.

Went through the WHOLE LIST of services and start up programs after a clean boot, one by one... could not find the problem.

Checked for updated drivers all updated. Still annoying stops freezes for a split second every few seconds when moving the cursor around the screen.

Do I just need to do a hard drive format and clean install?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

ExhibitorMR, Dec 10, 2023
  4. When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...

Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Dec 10, 2023
Thema:

When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...

1. When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every... - Similar Threads - desktop running apps

2. Screen freezes every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes every second: My screen freezes for second and then get back to normal but starts doing it again. When I disable display driver it works normally. Also, when Im in game, fps drops at 0....
  3. Screen freezes every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freezes every second: My screen freezes for second and then get back to normal but starts doing it again. When I disable display driver it works normally. Also, when Im in game, fps drops at 0....
  4. Screen freezes every second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...: Boot up and login do not count with this problem it boots fine and logs in fine but when on my desktop and when using my apps my screen and audio freeze for a split second every 2 to 5 seconds what should I do?...
  6. When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...: Boot up and login do not count with this problem it boots fine and logs in fine but when on my desktop and when using my apps my screen and audio freeze for a split second every 2 to 5 seconds what should I do?...
  7. Mouse hangs, freezes for a split second, every two seconds, when moving the cursor around...

Mouse hangs, freezes for a split second, every two seconds, when moving the cursor around...: I just went through an upgrade to Windows 10 and installed a SSD drive. Fresh install, not much on the machine only MS Office, Adobe Reader and Winzip Utilities Suite. All the drivers have been updated and still the mouse freezes for a split second, every two seconds...
  8. When split screening apps, the colors of my desktop are visible around the borders.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When split screening apps, the colors of my desktop are visible around the borders.: I am running Windows 10 Education 1909. When I split my browser or other apps into two even windows I can see the color of my wallpaper around the edges. The edges are probably a pixel or two wide, but using a colorful background I can see that all around the edge. I use the...
  9. Windows freezes every few seconds (stutters) when i turn of my second screen/monitor.

Windows freezes every few seconds (stutters) when i turn of my second screen/monitor.: Hi all, As the title says, whenever one of my screens are turned off, windows start to stutter and freeze every few seconds for a second. It is getting really annoying. I downgraded windows to factory settings a while ago and that "fixed" it. Now i have the last version of...
  10. screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator.: hi guys,i reinstalled windows using usb bootable.when i was in desktop no drivers were installed .so i was installing drivers from acer website.i downloaded all drivers except nvidia,which i downloaded directly from nvidia website.before installing nvidia there is no screen...